Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be a total newb but how do you report?
At the bottom of each message on the left there is a report button. Just press it and give your reason, mods don’t like us policing each other and would rather we report and let them deal with it.

Reactions: 12
She will now as she’s upset with what’s being said on here 😔 now that the whole subject has been flipped and CPS brought into it she probably won’t bother pursuing it 🤬 Once again we are being cast in a negative light.
No she's been messaged and replied that's she's not backing down

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She will now as she’s upset with what’s being said on here 😔 now that the whole subject has been flipped and CPS brought into it she probably won’t bother pursuing it 🤬 Once again we are being cast in a negative light.
She is going to continue pursuing it 🙂

Reactions: 13
Someone on her post brought up CPS...maybe I've missed a post or page but I don't recall anyone here calling her a bleep

Reactions: 10
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of tit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74
Well I hope she reads this and knows it’s not all of us. I don’t know anything about her to “hate” her. This thread ended up being a personal attack against the woman and that’s not what it’s for.
Agreed. I'm not interested in the content of Eileen's page, nor whether she may or may not exploit her child. That's one tattlers opinion, but that's not the point of what happened last night. We should only be referencing Eileen in relation to plagiarism, not pulling her apart. If anyone wants to do that, then start a thread, not derail this one. That's my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Hinch has DM’d Eileen saying the same as she posted on the grid post then deleted, but with an extra bit about Eileen ‘allowing disgusting comments’ about Hinch on the post!
Hinch said if Eileen had approached it differently she’d have credited and shared the page.

I said that’s a load of tit, and Hinch doesn’t actually know how to applogise.
Oh duck off hinchy. Hypocrite as well as a narc 🙄

You dont get to just not credit or apologise to somebody because you dont like that they publicly shamed you.

Also, the woman did DM you and you ignored it so... duck up you llama licking weirdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think they did
I don't know her and don't follow her. I don't like anyone posting things online for children (from a child protection and consent stand point) at all or making money from it. I will always call Hinch a bleep and a spade a spade. I was happy that someone called her out for stealing their intellectual property 🤷‍♀️

Episiotomy 🤢
Had my fair share of those.

Reactions: 10
Was not able to capture her manic cleaning but did get these. Those animals are going to attack.
Also her attempt at mimicking Stinky Solomon and harassing the trades.
View attachment 1091805
View attachment 1091806
View attachment 1091807
View attachment 1091808
I don't know why I give a tit so much with everything else going on in this thread and in the world but those brick slips are really bothering me the more I see them, with that fire 🤣 hideous! She's so behind the times with these design trends, the crate shelving in Ronnie's barn looks shite too. Thought "home" is her passion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole thing just shows how her having books is a farce.

Many books contain references to other work. I’m very surprised that the publishing company who ghost wrote her books didn’t have a very brief discussion about plagiarism.

Glad to see the poster she’s stolen from will continue to chase. American law is different to ours, she could really get hinch in the tit. Delightful ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.