Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Anyone else been blocked by her? I hope she’s not just trying to distance herself from it, we were rooting for you Eileen!
Well maybe she’s read here and tbh she’s not been spoken about nicely either and being attacked here (I’m not wanting to get in a debate about this lady so not saying it’s warranted or not!)
so maybe she’s decided to block anyone she suspected from being off here who was messaging her, it would make sense.

Shame cos we did just want her to show Hinch what for and get her just desserts!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yep one thousand percent . Again ableism
Why the hec should a disabled child NOT be moved from abusive parents?

Hey I am autistic. Two of my children are both diagnosed as toddlers. I work in SEN
Eileen is VERY gross. You likely only discovered her page today. She is all over the internet supporting ABA therapy ( i assume you know what that is?) Sharing videos and images of her son and his personal hygiene. Moments where he is terrified!!! She makes THOUSANDS off her social media because of him. This is literally the only forum I have ever been on where I have seen her supported (by people who just found her) a few people bothered to do some research on here and saw posted how problematic she is thankfully on here though. They shared some content on this thread too.....
As i say the autism cafe and autism dad are part of the reason laws surrounding exploitation of disabled children are higher in america.

They could both loose their kids in a heartbeat!!

She exploits her child so much (as does hinch)
It is not ok.
If you want to continue to talk about this woman could you not do as was earlier suggested and make a thread for her?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Going for a bingo for her 'getting back in time to bath the boys and put them to bed' 🥱....oh I mean her human boys btw 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up on hinches stories. Is she EVER with her children..? Seriously?
👀

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Yep one thousand percent . Again ableism
Why the hec should a disabled child NOT be moved from abusive parents?

Hey I am autistic. Two of my children are both diagnosed as toddlers. I work in SEN
Eileen is VERY gross. You likely only discovered her page today. She is all over the internet supporting ABA therapy ( i assume you know what that is?) Sharing videos and images of her son and his personal hygiene. Moments where he is terrified!!! She makes THOUSANDS off her social media because of him. This is literally the only forum I have ever been on where I have seen her supported (by people who just found her) a few people bothered to do some research on here and saw posted how problematic she is thankfully on here though. They shared some content on this thread too.....
As i say the autism cafe and autism dad are part of the reason laws surrounding exploitation of disabled children are higher in america.

They could both loose their kids in a heartbeat!!

She exploits her child so much (as does hinch)
It is not ok.

C'mon now...this is a Hinch thread - it's boring hearing about this woman unless it's to do with her bitching at hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She won't give credit to this one because it leads back to a page about Autism which she is actively trying to avoid admitting Ron may have.
He 100% has autism nothing wrong with thar Mt little boy has it the fact he can't make eye contact is a big red flag plus other things. He's a lovely boy tho his mum is just a dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brick slips can look lovely if you choose an appropriate colour finish. To my mind they work better in alcoves as opposed to the chimney breast itself, which gives it a dated rather than ‘industrial loft’ kind of feel. Which still doesn’t work with ‘farmhouse tbh’ . I feel bad for her. She’s clueless
Agree with everything apart from feeling bad for 😉

Reactions: 12
Right OK show us all your spray bottles in the storage basket with the lid shut hinch, cos they're not high enough for the lid to close with regular bottles and bits in them.
Literal tat as perrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.