Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Least she’s admitted she’s read here unlike sofa.
So true!! 🤣
I don’t know much about her to be honest- just love how she’s standing up for herself and yes your right- a bit of truth there!!

let’s hope it doesn’t put her off fighting hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And she's back to to the Ads...I utterly loathe this woman! To a point I'm going to have to just forget her existence.

Reactions: 22
To the tune of Baa Baa Black Sheep

Baa baa Hinch sheep
Open up your eyes
You’re in for a big surprise

She doesn’t love you
She doesn’t care
She just wants your likes and shares

Baa baa Hinch sheep
Open up your eyes

She wants you to buy her tit
It’s only fit for the tip

Baa baa Hinch sheep
Open up your eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well I hope she reads this and knows it’s not all of us. I don’t know anything about her to “hate” her.
same! It’s just been one person going on and on, for me all this is about is a Hinch and someone finally holding her accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
OH dear looks like autism cafe lady has read here 😬😬😬
View attachment 1091849
I feel like this is a bit of a dick move to be honest. Other than a couple of people no one on here has been slagging her off! And it’s only because of us that she knew about the plagiarism anyway! We’ve been supporting her, helping her with proof and past examples.

Reactions: 36
Hasn't the autism cafe got her own thread? This is the hinch thread. It makes it hard to keep up with pages when other things are being discussed 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
OH dear looks like autism cafe lady has read here 😬😬😬
View attachment 1091849
This makes me sad. I've only seen one or two people say negative things about her. Most of us are cheering her on ripping hinch a new one 😔 It's what I hate, people bringing unnecessary info on someone elses thread. We're only interested in the fact hinch stole this womans words and we're watching her in hopes that she'll finally bring hinch down for her constant plagiarism. No?
Nevermind. They'll be another author involved next week, it's hinch afterall

• Heart
Reactions: 74
oh ffs! Now it’s taking the pressure of Hinch because it’s been turned into a thread about her instead, despite many people repeatedly asking it not to be. Someone to finally hold Hinch to account 🤬
Sorry- I thought sharing the screen shot was relevant. I’m not interested in slagging her off, don’t know enough about her to be that invested.
jutshope she pursues the plagiarism thing! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 18
"I have 2 autistic children. I don't abuse them. I would hate for them to be taken away".....What does that have to do with anything?

That is like saying I have two neurotypical kids...id hate for any kid to be removed that is abused.
Even if they are abused and exploited.... What??

If Hinch did the things Eileen has done....omg how on earth would the thread react? Hinch who likely LOOKED at TAC page and saw the it as insipiring.....so stole it.

I think anyone who abuses their kids should undeniably have their kids monitored and if needed removed.

What is worse is the autism cafe paints her self as a TEACHER and an EXPERT on autism. Whilst videoing her vulnerable child. Sharing his scared, hurting moments , preaching ABA , selling marketed up asd equipment , using her son as an advert......that is not ok???? This is WHY the sen and asd community speak out against her and the autism dad.

AUTISM CAFE literally showed her son naked....weeing himself ...scared!! There was uproar.
I think we’ve got your point!! You are obviously very passionate about this and particular the Autism Cafe person but it’s all getting a bit intense …

Can we please concentrate on Mrs Hinch 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry- I thought sharing the screen shot was relevant. I’m not interested in slagging her off, don’t know enough about her to be that invested.
jutshope she pursues the plagiarism thing! 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Oh no, I don’t mean you for sharing it, it’s totally relevant, it’s just so annoying that the problem with Hinches actions is now being diluted because someone just wouldn’t stop talking about Eileen, literally one person is all it’s been but she’s making out like it’s all of us and it isn’t 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.