Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am on another thread but it is an american one. I am telling them about Hinch.

It is just frustrating to see anyone defend her. But i guess i know who she is and no one here does lol
I really do think it's just difference of opinion. Alot of people find her page comforting I guess as I've seen a couple on here say they have an autistic child themselves and they find her comforting. I think that's nice for them. Let people make their own mind up and agree hinch is a bleep considering the thread is about her after all xx

Reactions: 28
"Etherol" 🤭silly old bleep 🙄
Help @sous-what do I mean??eitherole??
I remember being told this in a bar.I thought it was a complement but when I looked it up I realised it meant vague and inconclusive,not quite there 😂
Do you mean neanderthal? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really do think it's just difference of opinion. Alot of people find her page comforting I guess as I've seen a couple on here say they have an autistic child themselves and they find her comforting. I think that's nice for them. Let people make their own mind up and agree hinch is a bleep considering the thread is about her after all xx
I have autistic kids.

I just hope the people that found her content today and know nothing about her... dont damage their own kids by thinking aba therapy is okay or her other methods....it makes me SO sad.

Like now they will have discovered her page and see her as the opposite of hinch. When she in reality she shows her son off so much more and SO vulnerable . SO personal and exposed...

I will go back to my american thread 😫

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s a lunatic. The way she’s been acting this past few days, manic dancing whilst cleaning, love ins and shrieking with the alpacas. She is batshit cray cray

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quick one unless it's been said already. She said she copied and pasted it from said friend in text messages..so surely she had to delete some other name and replace with Ronnie.. Therefore knowing it was about another child but still used it. Surely her "friend" didn't send it with it saying ronnie already cos that's just abit strange if so.. Hmm 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 46
A couple of people literally said (after saying they had only just heard of her) that Eileen was doing it for the autism community (!!!)
It is why it is best to research first! We in the sen and autism community know exactly how awful she is. I guess was shocked to see anyone defend her as i had never seen that before. She is literally notoriously hated. She is part of the reason legislation is changing over seas (and autism dad too).
She has become off topic now and inthink my wanging on has made everyone realise who she is so i will leave it now.
xx
Well… that aged well 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quick one unless it's been said already. She said she copied and pasted it from said friend in text messages..so surely she had to delete some other name and replace with Ronnie.. Therefore knowing it was about another child but still used it. Surely her "friend" didn't send it with it saying ronnie already cos that's just abit strange if so.. Hmm 🤔
Nothing about that excuse made sense 😂 because, despite doing it constantly, she’s awful at lying.

Reactions: 26
Sophs been googling the meaning all day, she still isn't sure
Imagine someone doing the same thing to Hinch and copying one of HER posts almost word for word. Would SHE be happy? NO! We all know she’d be fuming and set her Hinchers onto them and no doubt get her management team to contact them to remove the post. She should think before she posts anything. But she won’t, and she will never learn, because she’s never held to account for her actions. She thinks she’s untouchable & I'm starting to think that. Even the tabloids don’t turn against her. What will it take for people to see her for what she truly is and for her insta career to crumble?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Woooooowwwwww, that comment.... She's exploiting her vulnerable child but insists hinch isn't lol

They need help

Edited to add photo it didn't upload x
That’s cos it’s hinch ain’t it?! someone should let Eileen know that Her signature “space,comma” is hers ... wonder how Many fake profiles hinch has got 🧐

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Was not able to capture her manic cleaning but did get these. Those animals are going to attack.
Also her attempt at mimicking Stinky Solomon and harassing the trades.
View attachment 1091805
Looking at where she puts in that final 'brick' though 🧐 All the other rows are spaced with rope, but the few at the top left the rope isn't there as there's no room. Meaning there won't be any room for the pointing either, so it'll look odd. Wonder what's on the wonk, the fireplace, the ceiling or the brick slips?😂 That would do my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a tit show!
Going back to the earlier clip of Sopha in the Greyskull lounge pointing out "where's Daddad/Baaaaby Lennnnieee/Mummazzz/Henrrrry/Ronnnieee/Clevaaaah 🤮 - her tone towards Ron comes over as so aggressive & rough. She strikes me as someone with little patience and we all know Sopha loses interest in things quickly.
So ... third fffearterr trip in a month (2nd in just over a week!) daaan Laaaandaaan. Ffs!!!
Dad said/Dad let me push a button.
How old is she? Pathetic spoilt brat!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Before it disappears, can we add Ronnie talking this morning and saying “there” to the wiki, next to the clearly edited video of him saying “there” ages ago? It’s really conclusive evidence that she lied.
Will add it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That fireplace looks like something out of the 1980s...she really should just stick to grey and white, she has no taste but at least then it was just all 2 colours. I bet all the huns are busily buying up brick slips though to follow their idols new interior scheme....

The mural is horrifying. I would have nightmares sleeping in that room with all those animals leering at me. I don't get why she didn't paint it in the playroom? Surely that would make more sense? Although at the rate the sodding alpacas are taking over they'll probably be living in the playroom soon. And Henry in the mural looks lopsided to me like he's had a stroke, poor sod.

As for the alpacas, she is so going to get kicked in the face by one of them if she carries on as she is letting them do what they want. Rather her than them kicking one of the children, but I feel it's inevitable given she has no boundaries with them at all. I give it 3 months max.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Well...she lies about everything though?

What a tit show!
Going back to the earlier clip of Sopha in the Greyskull lounge pointing out "where's Daddad/Baaaaby Lennnnieee/Mummazzz/Henrrrry/Ronnnieee/Clevaaaah 🤮 - her tone towards Ron comes over as so agressive & rough. She strikes me as someone with little patience and we all know Sopha loses interest in things quickly.
So ... third fffearterr trip in a month (2nd in just over a week!) daaan Laaaandaaan. Ffs!!!
Dad said/Dad let me push a button.
How old is she? Pathetic spoilt brat!

It is the over sized veneers. Every word sounds like a spitting alpaca.
There is no escape for Ronnerz

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.