Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been so many times that I've wanted to share memories and examples but,of course, it would "out" me.
I'm pretty sure she knows who I am but i think she's scared to confront me because my memory is sharp and I don't tend to lie.
I'll give you something.Her parents are not in harmony,never have been.
I find the fake "me and my dad" nauseating.
Ironcily Pa prefers Samtha.
She's clinging on to her parents not splitting which is daft.She's supposed to be a grown woman with her own family and besides ma & pa are too long in the tooth now..better the devil.
I think this change of life style has changed their future.Pa's too worn down and Ma's too ugly in nature to change now.
Good luck to them.What a waste of lives.
I love you fanny 😆💖

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What if this is Freda? I mean Sam, Abi and Freda are with the lying toad today. What if she gets her mum or sister to write bullying messages on her behalf? Maybe the whole family are corrupt and not very nice? Look at how Soph has turned out - must run in the family.
They are 100% as nasty as she is, if not worse! Just one look at the defensive comments from them on the Facebook group that the sister runs. They are vile. 🤮

The Tesco tomato definitely doesn’t fall far from the tree in that family

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I consider that I have had a charmed life.I've no regrets and little to be ashamed of.I think that makes me so much wealthier and happy than hinch and her ugly family(babies excluded) will ever be.
If only she'd do a truthful biography.Truth is often stranger than fiction?
@fannysjohnny I love your posts, they are always interesting and seem so mysterious, like a puzzle and I'm missing a piece or two. I don't know if it's my ADHD or if I'm just not that smart but I'm always like...

And I need more 😆 hope you're well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just went on Eileen’s stories and saw this View attachment 1091586
I’ve never followed her so don’t know what she’s like but this is horrible. anyone seen the comment she’s apparently left but deleted? I’ll put it here sorry if it’s already been posted I’ve just seen it was about 8 hours ago so I’m sure someone must have seen it but saves scrolling back through I suppose

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I guess the only *joy* to come from today is at least one vulnerable child will be flagged once again on CPS radar.
One day she will over share him wetting himself, biting himself one last time and CPS will call it enough. Take him to safety.
Hopefully before he turns 18 too.

Shame it had to be a hinch fan mind...
Hope Hinch is reading my comments and never shares Ronnie when he does these things too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
@fannysjohnny I love your posts, they are always interesting and seem so mysterious, like a puzzle and I'm missing a piece or two. I don't know if it's my ADHD or if I'm just not that smart but I'm always like...

And I need more 😆 hope you're well!
I've got a book deal to protect🤣🤣joking.
I'm flattered to be called "mysterious" i love that.
Someone once referred to me as "etherol".
Is that how it's spelt 🙃
Hinch is a bleep,and so say all of us

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Are you saying that she has 3.6 million bot followers? 😉😂 Never a truer word spoken!!
Oops i meant to quote the hinch showing Ronnie on the loo post

Sharing that when she knows people make cakes with her kids face on too and these are the "nice" followers...

Reactions: 5
So if her friend sent it to her then she should have credited the friend -‘my friend sent me this earlier I don’t know we’re it came from but it fits Ron perfectly’
She has absolutely no excuse whatever way she turns she is wrong hence the little tantrums that she then deleted!
What sort of a mother copies someone else’s words about their child 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Fair enough a famous poem but those words are so personal I can’t believe someone would just change the name it’s actually quite heartbreaking for poor Ronnie!

Reactions: 23
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a witch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
She tells that many lies she can’t keep up with them, bloody stupid.

Reactions: 12
I've got a book deal to protect🤣🤣joking.
I'm flattered to be called "mysterious" i love that.
Someone once referred to me as "etherol".
Is that how it's spelt 🙃
Hinch is a bleep,and so say all of us
AND SO SAY ALL OF US 👏
I feel like you have definitely got some receipts and I love it when you make us all a pot of hot enigmatic tea 😉☕

PS, anyone else had Come On Eileen in their head all day because of these two instacunts?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.