Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think hinch might have my face on a dart board for finding the original quote 😂

oh well, I’d rather my face on a dart board than on a bottle of Lenor, anyday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not only do they know where they live....these people know what the kids names are, what they look like, how old they are , their milestones and what their interests are.....
What's terrifying is that someone could walk up to those children and pretend they know them based on what their parents have shared. Strike up a conversation about the dog, animals, their bedrooms, house, relatives.....😳

• Sad
Reactions: 40
This is such a classy post and seems genuinely sincere. Not hidden between an ad. From Michelle Ogundehin who called out Mrs Hinch for her use of dangerous chemicals and got blocked by her 🤣

Screenshot_20220227-165243_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
JUST IN FROM FREDA……
Aaaaaa dare yew av a go at my Sofhiieeee, she’s a gud gurl she is, she lets us clean up after the lllaaaammmmaaaaahs and look after er kiddies all the time. Mah usbands got is own workshop sweatshop nah and ar Soph paid was gifted for all is fav tools. Eeees busy dahn there nah makin are Ron a table from a crate. It’s marvelous. Rons only ad 4 splinters so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know many aren’t keen on Eileen but here’s a response i’ve just had
A019D69D-A425-4327-B5C1-76B0BFD0EFD2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
What's terrifying is that someone could walk up to those children and pretend they know them based on what their parents have shared. Strike up a conversation about the dog, animals, their bedrooms, house, relatives.....😳
But I want my privacy! claws neck anxiously, stalker film of exhausted sofa on the sofa. Tend sleeping. Smother children, laugh hysterically, llllllaaaaaamas in the sunset head butting showing her so much special love comb henners fringe. Night night everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go on fanny. Give us some tea.
There have been so many times that I've wanted to share memories and examples but,of course, it would "out" me.
I'm pretty sure she knows who I am but i think she's scared to confront me because my memory is sharp and I don't tend to lie.
I'll give you something.Her parents are not in harmony,never have been.
I find the fake "me and my dad" nauseating.
Ironcily Pa prefers Samtha.
She's clinging on to her parents not splitting which is daft.She's supposed to be a grown woman with her own family and besides ma & pa are too long in the tooth now..better the devil.
I think this change of life style has changed their future.Pa's too worn down and Ma's too ugly in nature to change now.
Good luck to them.What a waste of lives.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Ronnie is technically classed as non verbal from a professional view. My son was also the same as Ronnie and categorised as non verbal.

I am suprised she has admitted it on the flip side....last i heard she was pretending he could sing the wheels on the bus 🤣😭
This explains non verbal more. Ronnie is one hundred percent non verbal. If she denied him being non verbal it would be worse...

"Despite the prevalence of people with autism who don't speak, the term "nonverbal autism" has no official status as a diagnosis. In part, that's because there is no clear line between verbal and nonverbal individuals with autism.

Some people with nonverbal autism do develop the ability to use a few words in a meaningful manner but are unable to carry on any kind of significant conversation. For example, they may say "car" to mean "let's go for a ride," but would not be able to answer the question "where should we go?"
Ah that’s a bit clearer. Sorry it’s a bit ignorant of me to not know this I just assumed that non verbal meant no talking at all. It’s still pretty sad that she uses him for content and exposes him and his life all over the internet 😔

Reactions: 15
She really has no mates does she? She’s always doing stuff with her mum, sister, niece or Inchworm. Can’t say it surprises me much that she has no real friends that would want to do activities with her.

Reactions: 19
She wants the photos of Ronnie removed but yet she’s happy to plaster them everywhere for any Tom, dick or Harry to screenshot and use as they please. Maybe she should start but not posting him to such a public forum to begin with. Just a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.