Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what?! Are you saying its OK to have a ND child removed from their family??!!! Ridiculous

Yep one thousand percent . Again ableism
Why the hec should a disabled child NOT be moved from abusive parents?

i don't think Eileen is gross. As a mum going through ASD diagnosis with my own son it's really comforting to have accounts like hers out there. I don't know anyone else going through it and it's nice to know I'm not alone.

Hey I am autistic. Two of my children are both diagnosed as toddlers. I work in SEN
Eileen is VERY gross. You likely only discovered her page today. She is all over the internet supporting ABA therapy ( i assume you know what that is?) Sharing videos and images of her son and his personal hygiene. Moments where he is terrified!!! She makes THOUSANDS off her social media because of him. This is literally the only forum I have ever been on where I have seen her supported (by people who just found her) a few people bothered to do some research on here and saw posted how problematic she is thankfully on here though. They shared some content on this thread too.....
As i say the autism cafe and autism dad are part of the reason laws surrounding exploitation of disabled children are higher in america.

They could both loose their kids in a heartbeat!!

She exploits her child so much (as does hinch)
It is not ok.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Hey I am autistic. Two of my children are both diagnosed as toddlers. I work in SEN
Eileen is VERY gross.
Removal of a child from a home is a last resort unless the child is harmed or at risk of harm. You speak to families. You educate you advise. You don't go in all guns blazing and remove a child because the mother is posting a journey. So long as the child hasn't been seen to be shown naked and /or vupnerable *cough HINCH *cough*

Our opinions are going to differ on this matter but as someone also with an ASD child in their life I would be mortified if someone did that to me or his father!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She should focus on them now. Cleaning can wait etc. I'm not saying I've always been perfect but we've done basic bits, feed the ducks, zoo, park, gone out to macdonalds, puzzles, board games, baking,beach days etc and as time went on activities changed. Now they are both teenagers, they barely want to be seen out with me, bribe them for a photo atleast. She should enjoy them while she can. I'm not saying as a parent you can't have a break but she is literally away from those poor boys more than she is with them and they will remember it.
Iv got older kids (teens) that don’t want to do the whole family days out anymore, so I’m glad we’ve had a fair few years of going out and doing different things in different places as a family. She might regret the choices she’s made when the boys are older and don’t want to hang out with family. They and her are missing out on so many memory making experiences. Yeah they might have the big house and garden, all the money, but none of that will mean anything in the future. Time over money any day for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That fireplace looks utter cack. She's also a grade A bleep and I hope that lady sues her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Removal of a child from a home is a last resort unless the child is harmed or at risk of harm. You speak to families. You educate you advise. You don't go in all guns blazing and remove a child because the mother is posting a journey. So long as the child hasn't been seen to be shown naked and /or vupnerable *cough HINCH *cough*

Our opinions are going to differ on this matter but as someone also with an ASD child in their life I would be mortified if someone did that to me or his father!!!!
"I have 2 autistic children. I don't abuse them. I would hate for them to be taken away".....What does that have to do with anything?

That is like saying I have two neurotypical kids...id hate for any kid to be removed that is abused.
Even if they are abused and exploited.... What??

If Hinch did the things Eileen has done....omg how on earth would the thread react? Hinch who likely LOOKED at TAC page and saw the it as insipiring.....so stole it.

I think anyone who abuses their kids should undeniably have their kids monitored and if needed removed.

What is worse is the autism cafe paints her self as a TEACHER and an EXPERT on autism. Whilst videoing her vulnerable child. Sharing his scared, hurting moments , preaching ABA , selling marketed up asd equipment , using her son as an advert......that is not ok???? This is WHY the sen and asd community speak out against her and the autism dad.

AUTISM CAFE literally showed her son naked....weeing himself ...scared!! There was uproar.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've been blocked to for liking a post that said Plagiarism is wrong.
What a life she leads, spending her Sunday morning blocking people that have commented on other peoples pages. Get a life and go spend time with your beautiful fam hunnay.
Probably why it’s taking her nearly a full on year to move in 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Thread title by @mrs Stot

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

HinchxTesco ads galore at Greyskull from Sophie Fourmops, and then a quick dash to Llama Lodge to copy Stace by ‘helping’ with work, followed by some X Rated llama lovin’.

Saturday night saw a heartfelt story from Soph about Ronnie. The spelling, punctuation and grammar was all correct so tattlers immediately knew Soph hadn’t written it herself. A quick google found the original words, shared by @theautismcafe on Instagram.

Sophie had taken the post, changed the OP’s son’s name to Ronnie’s, and shared it without credit.

Not the first time (or even the hundredth) she has done this, Eileen @theautismcafe was made aware of her words having been posted by Hinch.

Eileen contacted Hinch. Hinch ignored.
Eileen shared on her stories and grid, tagging Hinch and asking for credit. Hinch ignored.

Until Sunday morning when little old Soph from the village of Maldon commented on Eileen’s grid. And then deleted it again! Don’t worry though, tattle has receipts.

This is going to be great to watch unfold.
Come on Eileen!

Please read the wiki and thread #500 if you’re new around here.

Fiddle is Soph’s mum
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme
Hinch Farm is not a farm
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own

OMG, I’m fank you all for my first Fred title.
Sorry I’m kate to the party…had to deal with real life working, on a Sunday as well!
I’m honoured that little old me has the winning Fred title during this turbulent time in Hinch’s world!

Crunky snacks and fizzy pop all round for all u nusty trolls.

I love it, I’m so clevvvvaaaaaaa.

Ps- so much to catch up on, it’s really hit the fan today hasn’t it!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got a book deal to protect🤣🤣joking.
I'm flattered to be called "mysterious" i love that.
Someone once referred to me as "etherol".
Is that how it's spelt 🙃
Hinch is a bleep,and so say all of us
"Etherol" 🤭silly old bleep 🙄
Help @sous-what do I mean??eitherole??
I remember being told this in a bar.I thought it was a complement but when I looked it up I realised it meant vague and inconclusive,not quite there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Eileen is VERY gross. You likely only discovered her page today. She is all over the internet supporting ABA therapy ( i assume you know what that is?) Sharing videos and images of her son and his personal hygiene. Moments where he is terrified!!! She makes THOUSANDS off her social media because of him. This is literslly the only forum I have ever been on where I have seen her supported (by people who just found her)

It is not ok.
Abuse allegations are serious. You need to watch what you're saying, maybe open a thread about her if you're so passionate about this lady?
To keep on topic considering it's a HINCH thread and with the talk of social services I fully believe Ronnie is emotionally neglected by Sophie, and I believe social services should be involved but for SUPPORT and to help her, not to remove her child from her, unless needed ofcourse but I believe she just needs support, social to watch her because she very clearly isn't sure how to meet his needs and isn't very loving and caring towards him, support would do her good, so I'm all for social supporting Sophie, that goes go every other influencer, just because they're sharing their children online which I get you're totally against and that's fine, your opinion is listened to and respected but it absolutely does not mean they are abusive parents.
If there's clear evidence of ABUSE!!! then absolutely children should be removed and protected, otherwise such things shouldn't be said.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They’re both bleeping hideous imo. It reminds me of the stone cladding from the front of Vera & Jack Duckworth’s house. Cladding became so awful it actually devalued properties in the end.
Brick slips can look lovely if you choose an appropriate colour finish. To my mind they work better in alcoves as opposed to the chimney breast itself, which gives it a dated rather than ‘industrial loft’ kind of feel. Which still doesn’t work with ‘farmhouse tbh’ . I feel bad for her. She’s clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 13
#hinch army 🙄🙄🙄🙄
These huns don't understand that this isn't about Ron or any child actually it's about plagiarism and intellectual property. Yes it might seem like it's "just words" but plagiarism and theft of intellectual property are actually serious things that happen in the real world outside of Instagram 🙄

At this stage I don't care who said what etc etc, Hinch needs to adult up and learn to take responsibility for her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 23
#hinch army 🙄🙄🙄🙄
You are singing ALONG to Adele. If someone heard you singing the song they'd ask the title and artist and you'd say say Adele or they would know/be able to Internet search. You are NOT taking Adeles songs word for word with the exact melody and recording them as your own...

If these people had two brain cells to rub together they'd be dangerous 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Not one single person on this thread have said disabled children shouldn't be removed from care. You're clutching at straws.
And abuse allegations are serious. You need to watch what you're saying, maybe open a thread about her if you're so passionate about this lady?
To keep on topic considering it's a HINCH thread and with the talk of social services I fully believe Ronnie is emotionally neglected by Sophie, and I believe social services should be involved but for SUPPORT and to help her, not to remove her child from her, unless needed ofcourse but I believe she just needs support, social to watch her because she very clearly isn't sure how to meet his needs and isn't very loving and caring towards him, support would do her good, so I'm all for social supporting Sophie, that goes go every other influencer, just because they're sharing their children online which I get you're totally against and that's fine, your opinion is listened to and respected but it absolutely does not mean they are abusive parents.
If there's clear evidence of ABUSE!!! then absolutely children should be removed and protected, otherwise such things shouldn't be said.

I am on another thread but it is an american one. I am telling them about Hinch.

It is just frustrating to see anyone defend her. But i guess i know who she is and no one here does lol

I agree Sophie needs support.
TAC needs prosecution though. Piper Rockelle's mum was . Cps tore the family apart for her safety. . It will only be a matter of time for Eileen.

Reactions: 5
Was not able to capture her manic cleaning but did get these. Those animals are going to attack.
Also her attempt at mimicking Stinky Solomon and harassing the trades.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.