Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can say "there" and still be classed as non verbal .
Hopefully one day Ronnie will be verbal but it will take a lot of therapy and understanding.
Saying a child / adult who says one single word is verbal is basically ableism.
I think Ronnie has speech therapy now . The therapist has probably had to point this out to Hinch too.....before this I think she assumed he was "verbal". He isn't

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I know I’m going back in time here but I cannot get over the fact she posted 2 photos of the fireplace looking entirely different colours.

View attachment 1091475
They’re both bleeping hideous imo. It reminds me of the stone cladding from the front of Vera & Jack Duckworth’s house. Cladding became so awful it actually devalued properties in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's such a moron. All she had to do was post and apologise. A simple "I am so sorry, I saw your words and it really resonated with me as we're currently going through a journey with our son. I didn't even think of the implications of taking your work, I will put up another post crediting you"
I'm calling BINGO that this will be her next response to Eileen!

Reactions: 17
I’ve never followed her so don’t know what she’s like but this is horrible. anyone seen the comment she’s apparently left but deleted? I’ll put it here sorry if it’s already been posted I’ve just seen it was about 8 hours ago so I’m sure someone must have seen it but saves scrolling back through I suppose
she literally put her kids name in the OP place…. What a nonsense response.

Reactions: 14
I guess the only *joy* to come from today is at least one vulnerable child will be flagged once again on CPS radar.
One day she will over share him wetting himself, biting himself one last time and CPS will call it enough. Take him to safety.
Hopefully before he turns 18 too.

Shame it had to be a hinch fan mind...
Hope Hinch is reading my comments and never shares Ronnie when he does these things too.
Sorry what?! Are you saying its OK to have a ND child removed from their family??!!! Ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eileen is gross . Hinch is gross.
Insta mums are gross.

I feel so sorry for Eileen's kid though. I cannot imagine exploiting my child like that to make an income. She reminds me of "autism dad".
More laws are coming in to America and Canada to stop the exploitation of children and of adults who cannot give informed consent. They are acknowledging that these children are an income for their parents.
I hope her instgram is hit by it.
i don't think Eileen is gross. As a mum going through ASD diagnosis with my own son it's really comforting to have accounts like hers out there. I don't know anyone else going through it and it's nice to know I'm not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Eileen Lamb from theautismcafe is also an author of two books.

you’d think Mrs Hinch would know all about plagiarism laws and not to do it. Just goes to show how lazy Mrs Hinch really is when she can’t be arsed to think deeply and from the heart when it comes to writing heartfelt posts about Ron. I think this latest development sums her up. She’s only in it for the likes, engagement and money, and to hell with morals and being a decent human being. She really is a witch and a true narcissist with enablers (family, friends, Brand partners, management team, etc) all around her who are just as bad and who should also feel guilty for supporting her in all her lies and deceit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She should focus on them now. Cleaning can wait etc. I'm not saying I've always been perfect but we've done basic bits, feed the ducks, zoo, park, gone out to macdonalds, puzzles, board games, baking,beach days etc and as time went on activities changed. Now they are both teenagers, they barely want to be seen out with me, bribe them for a photo atleast. She should enjoy them while she can. I'm not saying as a parent you can't have a break but she is literally away from those poor boys more than she is with them and they will remember it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.