Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she doesn’t even apologise just berates the woman for daring to ask for credit! All about her and her journey with no regard to the woman and her child’s feelings! Just accept you fucked up, apologise and be on your way Soph a. She doesn’t need your bleeping life story.

Her narcissism is so extreme it shows how socially inept she is and explains why she surrounds herself with her family all the time. Her poor kids won’t learn anything about accountability and responsibility if that’s their so-called role model, just arrogance and rudeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Does she do it or a pr team?
I remember the susie verrill racist scandal (greg rutherfords racist ableist girlfriend)
Everyone who didnt follow her but viewed her stories was deleted!!!!
Fiddles and Jamie probably have a phone each to keep up with blocking the trolls. 🤣

I missed that scandal! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her attempt at an apology, which lets face it, was passive aggressive, had zero sincerity, blaming a friend, was disgusting. The FACT that she has now DELETED that insincere apology speaks volumes! She did wrong. Stop blaming others for your mistakes Mrs Hinch. Be an adult, be a mum and own up to what you did. But then if she owns up to this, people will doubt all the other quotes she has posted in the past.

think that @AllOnTheBoard should STOP re-quoting Hinch’s quotes too and giving her the positive PR that she receives. She is the Queen of Plaguerism! They shouldn’t associate themselves with her.
Come on now Sophie's "friends" which one of you has dropped her in the tit and caused all of this trouble for her???!!! 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her blocked list must be bigger than her actual real followers list. That finger will be sore today with all that blocking of accounts who aren't rimming her arse crack. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a witch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
Its all contradictions isn’t it?

Reactions: 9
Ah Sophie. The irony of you asking for a photo of your son to be taken off someone’s page. Yet you’ve enabled this by posting constant photos of him. Not to mention positively encouraging Hinchers to see themselves as aunties. It’s beyond weird, it’s genuinely disturbing.

A supposed hour’s drive to watch my son play hockey in Essex yesterday turned into a 3 hour congestion nightmare. After I inadvertently missed the turning on the A12, it took 30 minutes in crawling traffic to get to the next junction. Which was the junction fo bloody Maldon. Coming back down the A12, I discovered the junction was shut on the opposite carriageway. Aargh. If I was superstitious, I’d think Sophie’s put a curse on all us Tattlers. I didn’t not see any alpacas, sweaty grey athleisurewear or secret gardens. I was stuck there for so long, I’d have even taken a bit of “oi oi where’s your jugs” entertainment from Inch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220227-131846_Instagram.jpg

I would rather sleep in the boot room than wake up to that thing staring at me in the night!

(Credit to the guy who done it as I can't even draw a stick man) but this just gives me the creeps!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
edited to add I CANT BELIEVE SHES TOLD HER TO REMOVE RON OFF OF HER PAGE. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE 1000’S OF LITERAL FRUIT CAKES THAT PUT PICTURES OF YOUR SONS ALLLLLLLL OVER THEIR PAGE SAYING THEIR HIS AUNTS?!
It’s the very reason influencers need regulating and the use of their children online needs to be stopped. She breached her own child’s privacy by putting that picture online in the first place so she should blame herself. Those children are left wide open to abuse and it’s a big safeguarding red flag imo.

She has boiled my piss today.🖕

Reactions: 25
You know I actually think it would have been better for her content and she'd have gained more followers if she had just moved into a ready prepared "farm house"
Everything has been so dragged out it is boring. Same with the alpacas. No one gives a tit.
Ss manor house butchering/renovation was more interesting as it was like seeing a dusty old house be opened up. (Then turned to tatt)
Hinches content is serving no purpose at all.
Is she loosing followers?

Reactions: 16
DAFDBFAD-4A86-4279-BB24-BA97E6A2F88B.png
Aww see guyschh she’s not a baddie. Weeping Al has let his lickle Sophie-Rose push da button! Oh the innocence 🥺🥲 He gave her a pat on the head and did a jolly old laugh while wiping the tears of pride from his little old eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do they ever turn their tv off,? Ronnieroo trying to watch some puerile garbage while mummmazzz wants to interact with him, after he’s performed for her camera she screeches cleeevaaaa, woman’s a moron, treats her kid like a performing seal.

Reactions: 25
I must be in self destruct mode because I decided to go back and watch that bleeping carrot show!🤢🤢 Christ she is deranged, deeply displaced sense of importance. I think she said in one of her books about not really fitting in at school (or did I make that up?🤣) I wonder did she like, mentally stop growing as a coping mechanism in her teens. Like a regression to feel more vulnerable and protected? Dr. Hibernia at your service, talking bullshit since 1990 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
A couple of people literally said (after saying they had only just heard of her) that Eileen was doing it for the autism community (!!!)
It is why it is best to research first! We in the sen and autism community know exactly how awful she is. I guess was shocked to see anyone defend her as i had never seen that before. She is literally notoriously hated. She is part of the reason legislation is changing over seas (and autism dad too).
She has become off topic now and inthink my wanging on has made everyone realise who she is so i will leave it now.
xx
I have three Sen children and had never heard of her before yesterday.

Reactions: 11
Don't know how she even has the nerve to even demand Ronnie's picture be taken off. It doesn't show his face at all. Unlike profiles like this one. A total stranger who started up a profile of Ronnie when he was born. And called it a "fan" page. I'd be more worried and freaked about this sort of thing if I was a parent.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.