Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an abusive piece of tit who the asd community hates .
Few people here had never heard of her and thought her platform (The autism cafe) was for sharing her "little boys journey"/ raising awareness 🤮. She isnt. It's not.
She is very rich off her sons exploitation and yes, her pictures are gorgeous. So people on here (no where else) were fooled.
Hinch stole her quote . She lives in texas and loves money so will rightly sue for plagerism. Cos Hinch is an unorginal dick. Hinch asked her to take a picture of Ronnie (his legs) off her stories. Wrote some crap messages and embarrassed herself even more.

The SEN community are also now worried Hinch will look to TAC for inspiration . Eileen who loves aba therapy , sharing posts featuring

I am apparently off to start a thread.
Oh I followed think I will un follow now

Reactions: 4
I tell you, they all tell her what to do and use her for the money etc she acts like a child and gets treated like one you can tell by the answer to the plagiarism it was like she'd been left to her own devices and so got to write what she wanted but got caught so has to delete it! I will say again I'm sure she has adhd and she'll be another Britney spears in 10 years or so
Looking at what she’s posted over the last few days, the awkward staged ‘cleaning’, the carrot picnic where she is laughing!!!! I think Mrs 4Mops needs a full time career!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine.
Sitting in your farm bedroomz in your "farm house" on your "farm".
I sometimes wonder Hinch is also autistic ( i like 2 of my children am) as she hyper fixates on one topic hugely at all times.
Cleaning
Grey
Farms
I was thinking adhd as she very iratic aswell she could have both

Reactions: 14
Wow, just wow to her now deleted reply. Hinch you are a disgraceful human being, you make me utterly sick.
Throws her toys outa her pram with that huge rant saying she's done nothing wrong. And asking Eileen to remove the "picture" of her son from her post. She came across as being a very nasty passive aggressive witch, just like she always does when she's been caught out. Then deleted her evidence. I'm so mad and livid right now. Absolutely sickened. No one, and I mean NO ONE, should ever give this parasite the time of day anymore.
Sophie do the right thing, just GROW THE duck UP INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BRAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, just wow to her now deleted reply. Hinch you are a disgraceful human being, you make me utterly sick.
Throws her toys outa her pram with that huge rant saying she's done nothing wrong. And asking Eileen to remove the "picture" of her son from her post. She came across as being a very nasty passive aggressive witch, just like she always does when she's been caught out. Then deleted her evidence. I'm so mad and livid right now. Absolutely sickened. No one, and I mean NO ONE, should ever give this parasite the time of day anymore.
Sophie do the right thing, just GROW THE duck UP INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BRAT.

The mask definately slipped didnt it.
Just shows nothing is as it seems. That was Hinch speaking with out consulting her PR team! The hyposcrisy of asking to take down a picture you put out to the public of ur child..embarassing.

Reactions: 26
She is an abusive piece of tit who the asd community hates .
Few people here had never heard of her and thought her platform (The autism cafe) was for sharing her "little boys journey"/ raising awareness 🤮. She isnt. It's not.
She is very rich off her sons exploitation and yes, her pictures are gorgeous. So people on here (no where else) were fooled.
Hinch stole her quote . She lives in texas and loves money so will rightly sue for plagerism. Cos Hinch is an unorginal dick. Hinch asked her to take a picture of Ronnie (his legs) off her stories. Wrote some crap messages and embarrassed herself even more.

The SEN community are also now worried Hinch will look to TAC for inspiration . Eileen who loves aba therapy , sharing posts featuring her son wetting himself and scared /having meltdowns.

I am apparently off to start a thread.
Bit strong to say we were all “fooled”? It just boils down to Hinch stealing someone else’s work. Doesn’t matter who it was, we would still be calling for the other person to call her out on it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Agreed, Hinch can hardly threaten legal action if she doesn’t remove the picture as she’ll be counter sued for plagiarism 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a witch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is just a late talker. My neighbours little boy only just started stringing words together just before his third birthday. Now there’s no stopping him.

Reactions: 10
Bit strong to say we were all “fooled”? It just boils down to Hinch stealing someone else’s work. Doesn’t matter who it was, we would still be calling for the other person to call her out on it?
A couple of people literally said (after saying they had only just heard of her) that Eileen was doing it for the autism community (!!!)
It is why it is best to research first! We in the sen and autism community know exactly how awful she is. I guess was shocked to see anyone defend her as i had never seen that before. She is literally notoriously hated. She is part of the reason legislation is changing over seas (and autism dad too).
She has become off topic now and inthink my wanging on has made everyone realise who she is so i will leave it now.
xx

Reactions: 13
Cracks me up every time she tries to “style” something. She’s got the absolute worst taste of anyone in the whole world ever it’s actually funny how bad she is at interiors.
Just cause you throw money at it doesn’t mean it will magically all look nice.

Reactions: 24
Glad Tattle Has receipts for her pathetic response. She's literally made a million social media. She knows how it works better than most and is in no position to plead ignorance.

Reactions: 11
I win bingo!!! I've been blocked 🤣
I've been blocked to for liking a post that said Plagiarism is wrong.
What a life she leads, spending her Sunday morning blocking people that have commented on other peoples pages. Get a life and go spend time with your beautiful fam hunnay.

On another note, where am I going to get my daily dose of alpacas/mc mansion/chavvy decor ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How many people has she blocked today? Maybe that could be a poll in the next thread? 🤣

Does she do it or a pr team?
I remember the susie verrill racist scandal (greg rutherfords racist ableist girlfriend)
Everyone who didnt follow her but viewed her stories was deleted!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've been blocked to for liking a post that said Plagiarism is wrong.
What a life she leads, spending her Sunday morning blocking people that have commented on other peoples pages. Get a life and go spend time with your beautiful fam hunnay.

On another note, where am I going to get my daily dose of alpacas/mc mansion/chavvy decor ideas.
You're not missing anything. Tattle can keep you updated.

Why hasn't she deleted this comment yet?

Screenshot_20220227-140515_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.