Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still gobsmacked at how utterly rude and obnoxious she is in response to her plagiarism - no apology or recognition of the account’s value. Doesn’t bode well for how well she responds to any kind of feedback - whether her products or parenting advice from professionals…
So, Eileen covers Ronnies face and Hinch goes on the attack yet she’s got weird cunts out there fashioning her kids face out of mashed potato and setting up Instagram accounts of their own with her kids photos? She’s a bleeping nut job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's me as well I completely agree with you. It's completely wrong to share kids but at least Eileen does it for the autism community. Hinch only does it to earn money, that's her sole reason.

No she does not
You need to research her. There are tonnes of forums on her.
The SEN and autism community dislike her.
She is exposed loads. Everywhere.
She does it for financial gain.
And yesss we hate in denial hinch too.

Reactions: 6
20220227_130336-COLLAGE~2.jpg

Hey Hinch, here's how you can apologise in 5 easy steps.

1. Guys, I want to say sorry. I posted a story about my journey with Roo. It seemed like they were my words. They weren't. I'm sorry if anyone felt I was stealing someone's words.

2. Trace escaped from the attic My friend texted me the sentences privately. I have been made aware my friend didn't write my Instagram story just for me. They were actually @e.ile.en'sinstagram words.

3. I'm sorry my friend unknowingly shared a quote she found on Pinterest and didn't tell me.

4. I will make sure this doesn't happen again. I am so, so sorry guys. This shouldn't have happened. My friend should know better.

5. I have told my friend to come up with original content in future. I would never steal a quote myself and not admit to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Weepy Al sounds like Tom Jones, aye ok sure he does 😂
Also ffs she’s really pushing the farm tit onto Ronnie, does he even get a choice of what he can or can’t like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello jimbobnojob welcome back (have you ever seen anyone look so uncomfortable in their own house?)

Also hate myself for saying it but I like that Peter rabbit blanket on the floor

Reactions: 12
Theautismcafe also has a management team and apparently posts stories about her child to shill products. Shes probably worse than Hunch when it comes to exploiting her child to get money. Pains me to say that 🤪
She definitely come across as more savvy with the marketing than Hinch. Makes hinch seem like a bull in a china shop throwing out mismanaged, nonsensical content left, right and centre with the hope that something works and the huns don’t realise that everything is #ad

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day it's no-ones business including mine if Ronnie is or isn't autistic, but the very people who're responsible for protecting him are doing the very opposite. She's had ample time to remove those boy's from social media, money and engagement have came first! Noone would know I had a son with autism on my insta account and infact that I had 4 lads. Only my eldest who is 19 has been posted ( once) and he can consent. So come on sofa do it, remove them, let them grow up in peace and out of the publics glare. No amount of money is worth their exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
At the end of the day it's no-ones business including mine if Ronnie is or isn't autistic, but the very people who're responsible for protecting him are doing the very opposite. She's had ample time to remove those boy's from social media, money and engagement have came first! Noone would know I had a son with autism on my insta account and infact that I had 4 lads. Only my eldest who is 19 has been posted ( once) and he can consent. So come on sofa do it, remove them, let them grow up in peace and out of the publics glare. No amount of money is worth their exploitation.
Hit the nail on the head!!

Reactions: 12
Not gunna lie i would absolutly tit my pants if I had to sleep in that bedroom!!! Could not cope with the animals staring at me. They are scary as hell 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That lamp is not safe for Ronnie he could touch the bulb, hope he's getting a carpet it the poor boy will. Think he's living in a barn

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.