Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not get bogged down with who is the worst influencer!

This is about plagiarism.

Sofa stole someone else’s words and posted them as her own, leading people to believe that these were her own personal feelings about her son.

Sad, that someone who believe she knows her son inside and tells her sheep regularly, had to stoop so low to describe her feelings for him 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 60
My God the audacity of the cow to post that passive aggressive response which was all lies anyway.
True narcissist in every way,she can’t just apologise can she,absolutely pathetic,vile,horrible cow.
And just carrying on as normal this morning CLEVVVAAAHH oh shut the duck up you lying deceitful cow.Always the victim Hinch

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the answer, I was just wandering, although I don’t follow her I do watch her nonsense, and think she is absolutely ridiculous, but putting that aside when I see quotes that are not credited I just assume that person wrote it themselves, put that quote doesn’t tie in with her personality, so this all makes sense now 😆
That's just my opinion, of course. :) I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 4
Let’s not get bogged down with who is the worst influencer!

This is about plagiarism.

Sofa stole someone else’s words and posted them as her own, leading people to believe that these were her own personal feelings about her son.

Sad, that someone who believe she knows her son inside and tells her sheep regularly, had to stoop so low to describe her feelings for him 😢
Least anyone who knows ac / or who is in the sen community will be laughing at her for stealing another notoriously terrible parents words.
😅

I have noticed Hinch often just quotes things in a very "live, laugh, love". "Love youssss to da moon an back" throwaway fashion
She doesnt seem to have many thoughts or opinions of her own when it comes to anything at all?

Reactions: 24
Guyyzzzzzz

I'm thinking about taking a break from here.
Recently my friend sent me some beautiful words which really describes my feelings about my darling R
I posted this, alongside a picture of him.
I was unaware that these words had been written by an American author.

Instead of reaching out to me, saying Hey Soph, you're stealing my words hun
(At which point I would have edited it and apologised and we could have been friends)
She has launched some kind of hate campaign against me.

I've been getting nasty, abusive messages from her followers, not only about me but also about R

I'm so heartbroken by all this. I'm genuinely sorry for my innocent mistake.
#bekind

Or something like this is my guess for her next post.
Careful, she’ll likely plagiarise your post - no credit, of course! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah sorry. I will leave it now.
Research autismcafe though. You will dislike her just as much as hinch. I promise. Lol
On the flip Hinch has done herself more detriment because she has copied something from someone who is HATED in the SEN community for exploiting her child, preaching ABA and making so much momey sharing intimate personal details.
& it sucks doubly to be her because more than anything AC loves money and will for sureeee sue.
Definitely sounds like AC needs her own thread! 😂

Reactions: 9
So she wants Ronnie removed from this woman’s grid but she’s okay with cumslut, bumstretcher, Brexitdildo, you know Ronnie’s aunties and god knows how many fake role play accounts sharing, saving and editing photos of Ronnie

TAC cut off Ronnie’s head so that’s not even her using Ronnie.

ADMIT FAULT HINCH. JUST SAY SORRY AND GIVE CREDIT YOU FRAUD.
this! How dare she try and use the moral high ground on child privacy! Her own profile hs millions more than the autism cafe. She’s dropped herself in it there. She fully understands the implications of chils Privacy and safety.

so she’s basically saying only I’m allowed to put my kids at risk. No one else is allowed

dumb witch

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Definitely sounds like AC needs her own thread! 😂

Maybe i should make one......though it would literally just be me ranting about how bloody vile she is to myself 😅
Seems mad to me no one else has heard of her!

But SEN advocacy is one of my passions! It is why i came to this thread r.e Ronnie xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Least anyone who knows ac / or who is in the sen community will be laughing at her for stealing another notoriously terrible parents words.
😅

I have noticed Hinch often just quotes things in a very "live, laugh, love". "Love youssss to da moon an back" throwaway fashion
She doesnt seem to have many thoughts or opinions of her own when it comes to anything at all?
She just lovessss it (applies to anything and everything). Hope that helps. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this! How dare she try and use the moral high ground on child privacy! Her own profile hs millions more than the autism cafe. She’s dropped herself in it there. She fully understands the implications of chils Privacy and safety.

so she’s basically saying only I’m allowed to put my kids at risk. No one else is allowed

dumb witch
She’s actually saying you can only put my kids at risk if you’re gonna worship the ground I walk on and rim me harder than Freda does Jimbob

• Haha
Reactions: 36
this! How dare she try and use the moral high ground on child privacy! She fully understands the implications of chils Privacy and safety.

Nobody can share her child if she doesn't...

There are zero pictures of our children online. Nobody knows their names, what city they live in, their dates of birth, their nursery/school, where they go on days out... Millions of people know these things about influencers' children. Horrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Her pointy finger must be red raw with all this blocking she’s doing.
News flash Hinch you can’t block out everyone who doesn’t agree with you.GROW UP and stop lyyyying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Maybe Hinch has had the radical realisation that putting her kids on instagram leaves their images open to everyone.....oh wait.
What is even scarier is this is just the regular web. Not the dark web.
These influencers just do not care about their childrens privacy and who has access to their pictures/information. Unless it irks them for petty reasons. "Stop showin our Ronz legs" style.....

Reactions: 21
Her attempt at an apology, which lets face it, was passive aggressive, had zero sincerity, blaming a friend, was disgusting. The FACT that she has now DELETED that insincere apology speaks volumes! She did wrong. Stop blaming others for your mistakes Mrs Hinch. Be an adult, be a mum and own up to what you did. But then if she owns up to this, people will doubt all the other quotes she has posted in the past.

think that @AllOnTheBoard should STOP re-quoting Hinch’s quotes too and giving her the positive PR that she receives. She is the Queen of Plaguerism! They shouldn’t associate themselves with her.
^^^This^^^ it’s just so bad I’m honestly lost for words
✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Reactions: 11
I don’t usually publicise that I am autistic, as are my children. She couldn’t have chosen a worse bleep to plagiarise. 🙄😂

If indeed Ronnie is autistic he deserves understanding and PRIVACY, it should be his own choice when older to disclose a diagnosis if he wants to.

I know how I would feel if my every meltdown and things I struggle with were publicised to millions. I’m very careful about giving my children privacy, one of mine wouldn’t understand consent so absolutely nothing is put on social media.

No way is Hinch trying to help her followers, she’s using him for likes and stealing quotes to do it as she’s too thick to write anything meaningful herself. That boy deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't know why she feels the need to plagiarise quotes to sum up how she feels about her childs difficulties when she would be so much more relatable saying she just doesn't know!
Insta 'parenting' is so disingenuous and gross.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.