Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bingo for a creepy Jimbob or tend sleeping video later 😆 blesserart, she works so ard, she never stops 😴 plagiarising and snogging alpacas

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Thread title by @mrs Stot

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears

HinchxTesco ads galore at Greyskull from Sophie Fourmops, and then a quick dash to Llama Lodge to copy Stace by ‘helping’ with work, followed by some X Rated llama lovin’.

Saturday night saw a heartfelt story from Soph about Ronnie. The spelling, punctuation and grammar was all correct so tattlers immediately knew Soph hadn’t written it herself. A quick google found the original words, shared by @theautismcafe on Instagram.

Sophie had taken the post, changed the OP’s son’s name to Ronnie’s, and shared it without credit.

Not the first time (or even the hundredth) she has done this, Eileen @theautismcafe was made aware of her words having been posted by Hinch.

Eileen contacted Hinch. Hinch ignored.
Eileen shared on her stories and grid, tagging Hinch and asking for credit. Hinch ignored.

Until Sunday morning when little old Soph from the village of Maldon commented on Eileen’s grid. And then deleted it again! Don’t worry though, tattle has receipts.

This is going to be great to watch unfold.
Come on Eileen!

Please read the wiki and thread #500 if you’re new around here.

Fiddle is Soph’s mum
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad
Jamie is short for James which is short for Jimbobnojobsmallknobcreepyslob
We know they aren’t llamas, they’re alpacas
Ronnie and Lennie doesn’t rhyme
Hinch Farm is not a farm
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own
NOOOOOOOO SHE DIDNT. SHES NOT SETTING THE ‘ARMY’ ON HER. LITTLE OLD WOE IS ME OMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG
GROW UP 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
WHY AM I SO SURPRISED WTF

edited to add I CANT BELIEVE SHES TOLD HER TO REMOVE RON OFF OF HER PAGE. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE 1000’S OF LITERAL FRUIT CAKES THAT PUT PICTURES OF YOUR SONS ALLLLLLLL OVER THEIR PAGE SAYING THEIR HIS AUNTS?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I swear the other day Lonnie was filmed just crawling with her captioning it "and hes off" or something like that. Now a few days later the baby is on a walker?

Either he is very quick with his gross motor skills or Hinch is really pushing the narrative of how advanced one child is with his milestones whilst the other isn't. I mean no shade towards Ronnie, just feel that the posts shes put up this morning really shows a divide.

Of course she can be proud of both boys but for a long time she seems to have stunted and shamed ronnie by lying about him needed additional support. And the constant comparison of her "chalk and cheese" just bleeping infuriates me as a teacher and a parent myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
American women, especially from that part of the States are far from shy, and hell bent on getting what they want.
I don't think this will "magically go away" in a hurry for fairytale Sophie and she is no intellectual match for her - real author vs tend aufffer.
Both Hinch's responses deleted a short time after posting - says it all.
Ya fucked up gurrrl! 👍🏻👏🏻🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
So she wants Ronnie removed from this woman’s grid but she’s okay with cumslut, bumstretcher, Brexitdildo, you know Ronnie’s aunties and god knows how many fake role play accounts sharing, saving and editing photos of Ronnie

TAC cut off Ronnie’s head so that’s not even her using Ronnie.

ADMIT FAULT HINCH. JUST SAY SORRY AND GIVE CREDIT YOU FRAUD.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
I don't know enough about Eileen to know how much she shares of her child but she seems ro me to be an autism mum who is really trying to highlight the help available for her little one and maybe her shares are documenting his progress. Unlike hinch who is actually using Ronnie's difficulties to up engagement and bring in dollar, I'm not sure that Eileen is of the same ilk from what I've read. I agree that sharing your child shouldn't be legal as the kid has no say so maybe in a different way Eileen is as bad as hinch. Anyway, back to plagiarism, that is, and always will be, wrong!
Seeee how much exploitaion.
She is RICH off this kid too.
The picture of him in the dentist made me so sad. EILEEN is vile (and yes so is Hinch)
plagarism is wrong and Hinch is in complete denial about Ronnie and serving him in no way .
But I do not want people making Eileen out to be amazing.

Screenshot_20220227-105315_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I swear the other day Lonnie was filmed just crawling with her captioning it "and hes off" or something like that. Now a few days later the baby is on a walker?

Either he is very quick with his gross motor skills or Hinch is really pushing the narrative of how advanced one child is with his milestones whilst the other isn't. I mean no shade towards Ronnie, just feel that the posts shes put up this morning really shows a divide.

Of course she can be proud of both boys but for a long time she seems to have stunted and shamed ronnie by lying about him needed additional support. And the constant comparison of her "chalk and cheese" just bleeping infuriates me as a teacher and a parent myself.
To be fair to her, my little one didn’t crawl for long - once he got on one of those walkers he was like a bloody demon charging around the house 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so incapable of saying the words sorry. Every single time she fucks up, she never apologises. She just sweeps it under the rug and moves on.

I wonder if management have told her to retract her comment incase the woman does intend to sue.
Well she’s fuckedddddd it if that’s the case!
cos the woman now has the screen shots of her deleted comments, so if she tried to respond with ANY other lame excuses she will just look like a (Bigger) liar!

Reactions: 22

She posted him standing the other day at the sofa. I know from personal experience that my kids were the sort who the second they figured out crawling were like “what’s next?” And perhaps lonnie is of that mindset. Eager to get on the move etc. She does him no favours with those sit in walkers or jamming him into a bumbo. I would imagine (based on what we’ve seen) Lonnie is a little more physically advanced than Ronnie was at that age. But that’s just all kids being so different isn’t it. Not chalk and cheese. Just their own little people.
unless of course she’s hidden lonnies true age.
still feels like it’s a million years until he’s one.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
American women, especially from that part of the States are far from shy, and hell bent on getting what they want.
I don't think this will "magically go away" in a hurry for fairytale Sophie and she is no intellectual match for her - real author vs tend aufffer.
Both Hinch's responses deleted a short time after posting - says it all.
Ya fucked up gurrrl! 👍🏻👏🏻🤪
They are feisty! I've a few American friends and I would not go head to head with them online. Nothing Hinch has experienced is anything close to how harsh Americans can be online, but it is amazing to watch!

Reactions: 27
See Zophunch, the first thing the public knew about you being a thief was the plane blanket - you’ve come a long way hunnay 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Before it disappears, can we add Ronnie talking this morning and saying “there” to the wiki, next to the clearly edited video of him saying “there” ages ago? It’s really conclusive evidence that she lied.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Typical narcissist response. Not surprised.
Absolutely vile all round

Reactions: 26
I don't think she's trying to avoid it.

She's just waiting for the right time to use the autism story for maximum attention. She has the alpacas and house for content now.

Her journey with Ron will be used for content when she has exhausted the new house stories.

That is how vile she is.
I hadn't considered this take on it.

Reactions: 16
Her attempt at an apology, which lets face it, was passive aggressive, had zero sincerity, blaming a friend, was disgusting. The FACT that she has now DELETED that insincere apology speaks volumes! She did wrong. Stop blaming others for your mistakes Mrs Hinch. Be an adult, be a mum and own up to what you did. But then if she owns up to this, people will doubt all the other quotes she has posted in the past.

think that @AllOnTheBoard should STOP re-quoting Hinch’s quotes too and giving her the positive PR that she receives. She is the Queen of Plaguerism! They shouldn’t associate themselves with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Tell me you are an idiot, without telling me you are an idiot.

Buying ready sliced carrots (for bloody Alpacas)

Ffs. Weapons grade stupid
She must be spending a fortune on carrot batons for the three hairy horrors. Why can't she buy carrots by the sackful like normal people? Are alpacas supposed to have so many anyway?
They'll soon be turning orange from a carotene overload.

Reactions: 46
Isn't she French? She's called herself a French woman. My experience of the French is that they are obvious and direct. She won't back down. 😆

Found this about Eileen.

"Eileen Lamb is a brand. She’s a business, managed by Shine Influencers.

She advertises products in the guise of personal blogs… like her book which is scheduled to come out soon.

Or Ball mason jars, the Portal from Facebook, Maty’s natural health drinks, or Vibes ear plugs. If it’s relevant to the product, she starts her blogs with something like, “I’m a mother to a severely autistic child.”

Then, she uses her son’s private struggles to sell products like the Goally scheduling device to pair with ABA therapy and the Vibes ear plugs. To even mention her son, to us, feels like a disservice to her child and a violation of his privacy.

In one blog, she talks about potty training her “severely autistic” son, about whom she discloses that he still occasionally pees himself and wets the bed. This blog is to sell Conni’s waterproof bed pads and training pants. She photographs her six year old son in his training underwear for the blog.

To autistic people, many of whom as college-educated adults still sometimes experience occasional incontinence, this is unconscionable.

It’s a private and embarrassing medical condition associated with sensory processing disorder. What is going to happen when his school-aged peers see that he’s been wetting the bed or wearing potty training underwear? How will he feel about this when he’s an adult?"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Seeee how much exploitaion.
She is RICH off this kid too.
The picture of him in the dentist made me so sad. EILEEN is vile (and yes so is Hinch)
plagarism is wrong and Hinch is in complete denial about Ronnie and serving him in no way .
But I do not want people making Eileen out to be amazing.

View attachment 1090970
i agree, I clicked on her profile to look at all the drama but can’t face looking at her other posts. The poor boy, it’s so intrusive 😔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.