Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a witch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 100
She's such a moron. All she had to do was post and apologise. A simple "I am so sorry, I saw your words and it really resonated with me as we're currently going through a journey with our son. I didn't even think of the implications of taking your work, I will put up another post crediting you"

• Heart
Reactions: 136
Wow just caught up on yesterday’s antics! WTF is that carrot/alpaca love in sesh 🤮 omg she is such a crap actress 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oooh I think I've been blocked lol! I'm not sure, I can find her account but it says no posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and if it was sent, you knew it came from somewhere that wasn't you! You changed the name, therefore it clearly was written by a mother..not you ya lying hag!!! So bleeping sick of her bullshit now.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She's such a moron. All she had to do was post and apologise. A simple "I am so sorry, I saw your words and it really resonated with me as we're currently going through a journey with our son. I didn't even think of the implications of taking your work, I will put up another post crediting you"
💯 agree but that would take far more brain cells than she possesses. Also she’s always on the defence isn’t she, such an aggro lover

Reactions: 29
She won't give credit to this one because it leads back to a page about Autism which she is actively trying to avoid admitting Ron may have.
I don't think she's trying to avoid it.

She's just waiting for the right time to use the autism story for maximum attention. She has the alpacas and house for content now.

Her journey with Ron will be used for content when she has exhausted the new house stories.

That is how vile she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
I am so very sorry.. this is how you do it Mrs Hinch.
The Term passive aggressive I think best sums up your
reaction to any criticism, even when you have earned it.
Another piece of advice that you will of course ignore
Use your OWN words especially when writing or speaking about YOUR son or people will conclude you are insincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don't know enough about Eileen to know how much she shares of her child but she seems ro me to be an autism mum who is really trying to highlight the help available for her little one and maybe her shares are documenting his progress. Unlike hinch who is actually using Ronnie's difficulties to up engagement and bring in dollar, I'm not sure that Eileen is of the same ilk from what I've read. I agree that sharing your child shouldn't be legal as the kid has no say so maybe in a different way Eileen is as bad as hinch. Anyway, back to plagiarism, that is, and always will be, wrong!

Yeah Hinch is a dick i have said this several times especially working in SEN .

No point in making Eileen a hero of autism though
She exploits her child under the guise of "raising awareness" ..

She is like the channel 'autism dad' who is also defended as "raising awareness" when in reality making lots of money off their children who cannot consent..

Making LOADS of money .
Endless photos and personal information on her son with ZERO consent . I could never condone or defend her (obvs nor hinch. I am no hinch fan.)

It is frustrating and concerning to me that people would see Autism cafe or Autism Dad and defend these peope though.
They are digusting and legistration is changing soon. Hooray! They will soon no longer be able to use their children for money. They will no longer be able to plaster their kids online.

I hate them all 😅 check out the autism dad thread he is scum. Just like Eileen (and obvs in denial Hinch)

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a witch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
I was just wondering the same thing.....

Reactions: 13
When I read Sophie’s post, I knew she hadn’t written it because it made sense, was beautifully put and she honestly doesn’t write with that much feeling

• Haha
Reactions: 58
For anyone wondering where she's still getting that style of sleepsuit for a child Ronnie's age, he's definitely wearing a Bond's Wondersuit there. And they stretch for days. Up to age 3 so expect to see them for a while yet!

Reactions: 18
She's so incapable of saying the words sorry. Every single time she fucks up, she never apologises. She just sweeps it under the rug and moves on.

I wonder if management have told her to retract her comment incase the woman does intend to sue.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She's so incapable of saying the words sorry. Every single time she fucks up, she never apologises. She just sweeps it under the rug and moves on.

I wonder if management have told her to retract her comment incase the woman does intend to sue.
Well Eileen did say she was a stubborn b*tch. Her words

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you work for Gleam? 😂 they will be copying your words for the online apology later! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't think she's trying to avoid it.

She's just waiting for the right time to use the autism story for maximum attention. She has the alpacas and house for content now.

Her journey with Ron will be used for content when she has exhausted the new house stories.

That is how vile she is.
Thanks for the answer, I was just wandering, although I don’t follow her I do watch her nonsense, and think she is absolutely ridiculous, but putting that aside when I see quotes that are not credited I just assume that person wrote it themselves, put that quote doesn’t tie in with her personality, so this all makes sense now 😆

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.