Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know how she even has the nerve to even demand Ronnie's picture be taken off. It doesn't show his face at all. Unlike profiles like this one. A total stranger who started up a profile of Ronnie when he was born. I'd be more worried and freaked about this sort of thing if I was a parent.
Cos she is a hypocrite. Just like all the mumfluencers. These pictures and personal details are available to everyone. They make money from this content..
There are disgusting people out there in the world too who use these pictures...ALL parents in the public eye know this too. They do not care.

Reactions: 13
How many carrots is she buying a week and who the hell is peeling them?! It’s ridiculous. Are they supposed to eat that much or is she killing them with kindness like the dog

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha damn she blocked me boohoo! Her blocked list must be bigger then her followers 🤣🤣
Did you comment on autismcafes post? That's why I never comment on anything other than tattle. That way you're not located by her. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction

I think Eileen has turned off the comments on the hinch post now 🤷
I can still see all the comments and I have the option to comment too...

Reactions: 30
Don't know how she even has the nerve to even demand Ronnie's picture be taken off. It doesn't show his face at all. Unlike profiles like this one. A total stranger who started up a profile of Ronnie when he was born. And called it a "fan" page. I'd be more worried and freaked about this sort of thing if I was a parent.
Omg people do that??? That is bleeping creppy and stalker territory

Reactions: 9
Did you comment on autismcafes post? That's why I never comment on anything other than tattle. That way you're not located by her. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction
Same. And it absolutely kills me not to like some of the comments. I do nod along though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I like the bedside units, they're cute.. But I wish she wouldn't say she helped big Al do them when she absolutely didn't, her lies are infuriatingggggggggg

Reactions: 12
The “ I have never come across your page“ and the “could have helped millions” reeks of DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? Millions, yeah I don’t think the bots are interested Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What is with the handmade tables though? Not like she can't buy a farmhouse style proper version. Pretty sure she'd be offered gifted stuff anyway though.
Can't wait to see of of Lonnie's handmade tat for his room. Or will none of that be handmade and all come from that random baby shop in Loughton? 😂 (There are other baby shops in Essex as well as the internet to purchase from Soph;))

Reactions: 13
The “friend texted it to me” line is about as believable as some of Harry and Meghan’s “recollections”. It’s clearly bullshit. I can’t imagine a friend cutting and pasting half an essay and sending to her as some kind of support. It makes no sense. She clearly panicked and couldn’t work out a plausible defence. Funny, because all she needed to say was sorry and credit the author. She’s just dug herself in deeper.

And, predictably, the mural starts to look wrong with any furniture placed in front of it. She hasn’t really thought it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Do they ever turn their tv off,? Ronnieroo trying to watch some puerile garbage while mummmazzz wants to interact with him, after he’s performed for her camera she screeches cleeevaaaa, woman’s a moron, treats her kid like a performing seal.
Why does she talk to him in such an aggressive tone 🤦🏼‍♀️ disgustingly using her son for some sort of positive feedback after yesterdays shitshow 🤢
She should've stayed off her stories today

• Sad
Reactions: 19

I can still see all the comments and I have the option to comment too...
Yeah I did but its not an insta I use its one u set up to just was some stories when I deleted all social media x

She said she was allowed to press a button. Soph is Daddy's super helper👍🏼
She get another sticker on her sticker chart for that amazing work! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.