Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
She will now as she’s upset with what’s being said on here 😔 now that the whole subject has been flipped and CPS brought into it she probably won’t bother pursuing it 🤬 Once again we are being cast in a negative light.
Someone on her post brought up CPS...maybe I've missed a post or page but I don't recall anyone here calling her a cunt

Reactions: 10

Allie101

Chatty Member
Is Stacey Solomon doing better career wise than Hinch now?
I remember when Hinch "brand" helped SS get out there in influencer land.

I don't know why she feels the need to plagiarise quotes to sum up how she feels about her childs difficulties when she would be so much more relatable saying she just doesn't know!
Insta 'parenting' is so disingenuous and gross.

Too right.

Reactions: 10

Allie101

Chatty Member
It reminds me of the bedrooms in the 80s.
Anyone else have paddington bear wallpaper and bedding?
Gives me old dusty vibes.

Reactions: 9

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Ah sorry. I will leave it now.
Research autismcafe though. You will hate her just as much as hinch. I promise. Lol
On the flip Hinch has done herself more detriment because she has copied something from someone who is HATED in the SEN community for exploiting her child, preaching ABA and making so much momey sharing intimate personal details.
& it sucks doubly to be her because more than anything AC loves money and will for sureeee sue.
Definitely sounds like AC needs her own thread! 😂

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
She is an abusive piece of shit who the asd community hates .
Few people here had never heard of her and thought her platform (The autism cafe) was for sharing her "little boys journey"/ raising awareness 🤮. She isnt. It's not.
She is very rich off her sons exploitation and yes, her pictures are gorgeous. So people on here (no where else) were fooled.
Hinch stole her quote . She lives in texas and loves money so will rightly sue for plagerism. Cos Hinch is an unorginal dick. Hinch asked her to take a picture of Ronnie (his legs) off her stories. Wrote some crap messages and embarrassed herself even more.

The SEN community are also now worried Hinch will look to TAC for inspiration . Eileen who loves aba therapy , sharing posts featuring her son wetting himself and scared /having meltdowns.

I am apparently off to start a thread.
Oh I followed think u will unfollow now

Nicola22

She won't give credit to this one because it leads back to a page about Autism which she is actively trying to avoid admitting Ron may have.
He 100% has autism nothing wrong with thar Mt little boy has it the fact he can't make eye contact is a big red flag plus other things. He's a lovely boy tho his mum is just a dick!

• Heart

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Don't know how she even has the nerve to even demand Ronnie's picture be taken off. It doesn't show his face at all. Unlike profiles like this one. A total stranger who started up a profile of Ronnie when he was born. And called it a "fan" page. I'd be more worried and freaked about this sort of thing if I was a parent.
Omg people do that??? That is fucking creppy and stalker territory

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
  • Haha

kate322

Seeee how much exploitaion.
She is RICH off this kid too.
The picture of him in the dentist made me so sad. EILEEN is vile (and yes so is Hinch)
plagarism is wrong and Hinch is in complete denial about Ronnie and serving him in no way .
But I do not want people making Eileen out to be amazing.

View attachment 1090970
i agree, I clicked on her profile to look at all the drama but can’t face looking at her other posts. The poor boy, it’s so intrusive 😔