Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soupmodel

VIP Member
I‘m not convinced that was him this morning either the voice doesn’t seem to be in sync?
Who knows, she always edits her videos extremely weirdly. The audio always sounds shit and crackly. Whatever app she is using to footer about with her uploads, she has to stop.

Reactions: 11

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Wow, just wow to her now deleted reply. Hinch you are a disgraceful human being, you make me utterly sick.
Throws her toys outa her pram with that huge rant saying she's done nothing wrong. And asking Eileen to remove the "picture" of her son from her post. She came across as being a very nasty passive aggressive bitch, just like she always does when she's been caught out. Then deleted her evidence. I'm so mad and livid right now. Absolutely sickened. No one, and I mean NO ONE, should ever give this parasite the time of day anymore.
Sophie do the right thing, just GROW THE FUCK UP INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BRAT.
Agreed, Hinch can hardly threaten legal action if she doesn’t remove the picture as she’ll be counter sued for plagiarism 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Also those wooden lidded ones are so impractical - why have fold out handles and a lid that doesn't fit around the handles, so you have to take the lid off to carry it about? What a piece shitty design.
That’s fits, Sopha’s only capable of ideas that are useless, impractical, and only serve as decoration 🙄

RubySky478

VIP Member
I swear the other day Lonnie was filmed just crawling with her captioning it "and hes off" or something like that. Now a few days later the baby is on a walker?

Either he is very quick with his gross motor skills or Hinch is really pushing the narrative of how advanced one child is with his milestones whilst the other isn't. I mean no shade towards Ronnie, just feel that the posts shes put up this morning really shows a divide.

Of course she can be proud of both boys but for a long time she seems to have stunted and shamed ronnie by lying about him needed additional support. And the constant comparison of her "chalk and cheese" just fucking infuriates me as a teacher and a parent myself.
To be fair to her, my little one didn’t crawl for long - once he got on one of those walkers he was like a bloody demon charging around the house 😳

• Haha
Glad Tattle Has receipts for her pathetic response. She's literally made a million social media. She knows how it works better than most and is in no position to plead ignorance.

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Her attempt at an apology, which lets face it, was passive aggressive, had zero sincerity, blaming a friend, was disgusting. The FACT that she has now DELETED that insincere apology speaks volumes! She did wrong. Stop blaming others for your mistakes Mrs Hinch. Be an adult, be a mum and own up to what you did. But then if she owns up to this, people will doubt all the other quotes she has posted in the past.

think that @AllOnTheBoard should STOP re-quoting Hinch’s quotes too and giving her the positive PR that she receives. She is the Queen of Plaguerism! They shouldn’t associate themselves with her.
^^^This^^^ it’s just so bad I’m honestly lost for words
✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Do you reckon Inch is all up in Eileen's dms?

"Oi oi savaloy - delete the pic of my son init. We gotz to protect his privacy cuz we are celebz. Bless is 'art. Go on my son.
Soph as a 'art of gold. She woo hoo hoo's Ronz n was only borrowing ur wordz init.
So don't be a slaaaaag. Take it darrnn now."
This made me laugh way too much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Looking at what she’s posted over the last few days, the awkward staged ‘cleaning’, the carrot picnic where she is laughing!!!! I think Mrs 4Mops needs a full time carer!
Looking at what she’s posted over the last few days, the awkward staged ‘cleaning’, the carrot picnic where she is laughing!!!! I think Mrs 4Mops needs a full time career!
that should be Carer! Someone knocked on the door and I posted before reading it 🤣🤣

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
She will now as she’s upset with what’s being said on here 😔 now that the whole subject has been flipped and CPS brought into it she probably won’t bother pursuing it 🤬 Once again we are being cast in a negative light.
I agree. It’s now a tattle thing which is a shame. Hinch must be laughing about this ☹

• Sad

soupmodel

VIP Member
"Etherol" 🤭silly old cunt 🙄
Help @sous-what do I mean??eitherole??
I remember being told this in a bar.I thought it was a complement but when I looked it up I realised it meant vague and inconclusive,not quite there 😂
Ethereal?
Ethanol?
Ephemeral?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

soupmodel

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Come on Eileen, tear down the queen of tend clean

ETA - I was catching up and have just seen a really similar suggestion. Apologies; I promise I’m not plagiarising!!
Don't be daft, these are all belters- none of want to be sued by Dexy and the gang though 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 10