Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumpty

Chatty Member
Theautismcafe also has a management team and apparently posts stories about her child to shill products. Shes probably worse than Hunch when it comes to exploiting her child to get money. Pains me to say that 🤪
She definitely come across as more savvy with the marketing than Hinch. Makes hinch seem like a bull in a china shop throwing out mismanaged, nonsensical content left, right and centre with the hope that something works and the huns don’t realise that everything is #ad

Reactions: 10

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
A couple of people literally said (after saying they had only just heard of her) that Eileen was doing it for the autism community (!!!)
It is why it is best to research first! We in the sen and autism community know exactly how awful she is. I guess was shocked to see anyone defend her as i had never seen that before. She is literally notoriously hated. She is part of the reason legislation is changing over seas (and autism dad too).
She has become off topic now and inthink my wanging on has made everyone realise who she is so i will leave it now.
xx
Well… that aged well 😜🤣

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
I think they did
I don't know her and don't follow her. I don't like anyone posting things online for children (from a child protection and consent stand point) at all or making money from it. I will always call Hinch a cunt and a spade a spade. I was happy that someone called her out for stealing their intellectual property 🤷‍♀️

Episiotomy 🤢
Had my fair share of those.

Does she do it or a pr team?
I remember the susie verrill racist scandal (greg rutherfords racist ableist girlfriend)
Everyone who didnt follow her but viewed her stories was deleted!!!!
Fiddles and Jamie probably have a phone each to keep up with blocking the trolls. 🤣

I missed that scandal! 😳

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Was not able to capture her manic cleaning but did get these. Those animals are going to attack.
Also her attempt at mimicking Stinky Solomon and harassing the trades.
View attachment 1091805
Looking at where she puts in that final 'brick' though 🧐 All the other rows are spaced with rope, but the few at the top left the rope isn't there as there's no room. Meaning there won't be any room for the pointing either, so it'll look odd. Wonder what's on the wonk, the fireplace, the ceiling or the brick slips?😂 That would do my head in

• Haha
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a bitch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
I wouldn’t be surprised if he is just a late talker. My neighbours little boy only just started stringing words together just before his third birthday. Now there’s no stopping him.