Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mgh727

VIP Member
Can someone find me the receipts of her attacking that small business, I think it was a cake business

Reactions: 9

Allie101

Chatty Member
How thick can you get.

nrs hinch exploits her kids as well! Okay be against this autism cafe woman but how can you be so hypocritical! They both sell their kidsbecause They cba to work
Yess!!
Difference is CPS will actually turn up in america. She has had them turn up before.i hope she gets shut down. Look at what happened to Piper Rockelles mum!!

Social services will see Hinch as a shining celebrity....and would never bother to intervene that he is exploited.

tattoe_bojangles

So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a bitch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
Its all contradictions isn’t it?

Oldcat

Chatty Member
i agree to be honest. Her fans are all thick and I’d say 95% havent studied Higher than gcse so don’t get how serious it is copying peoples work
Exactly my ES had a problem in Uni it was all sorted out but he was so upset to be accused though

Miss Loves-to-gossip

No. There's no way to find out how many followers she has lost.
The reason you have almost 100k "missing followers" is because the Mon 24/01 new follower figure (99,928) is the difference between that day and the previous follower count. If you had that number and did the difference between the followers then that should add to equal the total new followers figure.

If that makes sense! I have a 3 year-old yelling at me so have typed in a rush!
Thanks for clearing that up ☺ I’m just learning guyzzzzz 😉 Stick the kettle on and have a nice cuppa if you can xx