Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oldcat

Chatty Member
Before it disappears, can we add Ronnie talking this morning and saying “there” to the wiki, next to the clearly edited video of him saying “there” ages ago? It’s really conclusive evidence that she lied.
I‘m not convinced that was him this morning either the voice doesn’t seem to be in sync?

Reactions: 12

Sausage90

VIP Member
This Eileen drama is brilliant. Honestly thought she would have caved and deleted the post.
Only reason hinch is asking for her to remove the picture of her son is because the pic is proof of her plagiarism 😬
And what is she doing messaging her at 3am 😂
Time difference. Autism cafe is in America

Reactions: 11

Allie101

Chatty Member
I've never heard of her before but I think she's doing her page to raise awareness. If she makes money off it then fine, atleast she's raising real awareness. What does hinch do. At the end of a day it's not a autismcafe thread, it's a hinch thread. She stole her words and that's what we should focus on. She's getting called out and she deserves it, regardless of who and what autismcafe page is about. Her words were stolen and that's the issue.

You have only just heard of her today and come to this conclusion though?
That is like finding Hinch today and thinking she is a cleaner.

There is so much dirt on autism cafe and she is very very problematic to the point her buisness is one of the things people campaigned about to get more protection for SEN kids who are being exploited....

She is in the same boat as Autism Dad....

• Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
So they all go to the theatre and leave Jamie aka Mary Poppins to look after the children with Weeping Al. Does she ever take her kids anywhere by herself? I used to do it all the time but I’ve got lovely memories
Don't be silly, someone will have had to drive them there! Must've been Weepy if Jamie is on daddy daycare duty.

Allie101

Chatty Member
You can say "there" and still be classed as non verbal .
Hopefully one day Ronnie will be verbal but it will take a lot of therapy and understanding.
Saying a child / adult who says one single word is verbal is basically ableism.
I think Ronnie has speech therapy now . The therapist has probably had to point this out to Hinch too.....before this I think she assumed he was "verbal". He isn't

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
A couple of people literally said (after saying they had only just heard of her) that Eileen was doing it for the autism community (!!!)
It is why it is best to research first! We in the sen and autism community know exactly how awful she is. I guess was shocked to see anyone defend her as i had never seen that before. She is literally notoriously hated. She is part of the reason legislation is changing over seas (and autism dad too).
She has become off topic now and inthink my wanging on has made everyone realise who she is so i will leave it now.
xx
I have three Sen children and had never heard of her before yesterday.