Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I like the bedside units, they're cute.. But I wish she wouldn't say she helped big Al do them when she absolutely didn't, her lies are infuriatingggggggggg

Reactions: 12

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
It's probably already been said I've missed a few pages and well done Ronnie little cutie. However, was it yesterday she was making out that Ron was unable to communicate information?? Not sure if I read her post incorrectly but just makes me feel she's using him to relate to the huns with kids with difficulties and alluding to his without giving a diagnosis.
Saturday night in the post with the stolen words

Attachments

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Least anyone who knows ac / or who is in the sen community will be laughing at her for stealing another notoriously terrible parents words.
😅

I have noticed Hinch often just quotes things in a very "live, laugh, love". "Love youssss to da moon an back" throwaway fashion
She doesnt seem to have many thoughts or opinions of her own when it comes to anything at all?
She just lovessss it (applies to anything and everything). Hope that helps. ATV

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Sorry to be a total newb but how do you report?
At the bottom of each message on the left there is a report button. Just press it and give your reason, mods don’t like us policing each other and would rather we report and let them deal with it.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Calling bingo on an tearful anxiety story from Hinch later on.

Either that or no image, just words saying something like

I know I’ve been quiet today my Hinchers.
Someone has shared a picture of my Ronnie and won’t take it down, it’s causing me so much worry and stress.
I’ll be back soon I hope x
Look out for her stealing your words later and not crediting you 🤭🔍
Good on Eileen for digging her heels in with Hinch 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha

Allie101

Chatty Member
I remember noticing Ronnie was autistic over a year ago. It is when i joined lol.
I want book credit as i am sure she reads here.

• Haha

belle32

What is with the handmade tables though? Not like she can't buy a farmhouse style proper version. Pretty sure she'd be offered gifted stuff anyway though.
Can't wait to see of of Lonnie's handmade tat for his room. Or will none of that be handmade and all come from that random baby shop in Loughton? 😂 (There are other baby shops in Essex as well as the internet to purchase from Soph;))
It’s because she’s desperately trying to mimic Stacey isn’t it, like when she helped with the fireplace 🙄 she’s not naturally artistic ( maybe autistic 🤭) people do the work for her and she takes the credit for it. Such a fake person

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a bitch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
She tells that many lies she can’t keep up with them, bloody stupid.

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Maybe we should all comment on Tesco photos of Hinch and joy of clean, anyone who pays this fake aufor!!

• Heart

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Not to mention Penguin! As best selling author they would remind her of plagiarism rules surely? You have to credit people if you use their quotes. Mrs Hinch knows what she has done. She’s trying to play victim yet again and is lying through her veneers.
I’ll definitely be complaining with receipts.

• Heart