Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
So I watched this mornings videos with Ron And came here as I’m confused (firstly I know all children take different paths etc so I’m not saying it to be a bitch) so her post which I have seen found out she stole 🤣 she says “he doesn’t answer us quite yet but I know he hears us” is it just me but he was answering in this mornings video was he not? She asks where each is and he points and says “there” also she quite often says she can’t wait to hear his little voice but he is often heard saying the odd small word or am I just being thick?
I was just wondering the same thing.....

Reactions: 13

seen-the-light

What's terrifying is that someone could walk up to those children and pretend they know them based on what their parents have shared. Strike up a conversation about the dog, animals, their bedrooms, house, relatives.....😳
But I want my privacy! claws neck anxiously, stalker film of exhausted sofa on the sofa. Tend sleeping. Smother children, laugh hysterically, llllllaaaaaamas in the sunset head butting showing her so much special love comb henners fringe. Night night everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I’ve just went on Eileen’s stories and saw this View attachment 1091586
I’ve never followed her so don’t know what she’s like but this is horrible. anyone seen the comment she’s apparently left but deleted? I’ll put it here sorry if it’s already been posted I’ve just seen it was about 8 hours ago so I’m sure someone must have seen it but saves scrolling back through I suppose

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Eileen Lamb from theautismcafe is also an author of two books.

you’d think Mrs Hinch would know all about plagiarism laws and not to do it. Just goes to show how lazy Mrs Hinch really is when she can’t be arsed to think deeply and from the heart when it comes to writing heartfelt posts about Ron. I think this latest development sums her up. She’s only in it for the likes, engagement and money, and to hell with morals and being a decent human being. She really is a bitch and a true narcissist with enablers (family, friends, Brand partners, management team, etc) all around her who are just as bad and who should also feel guilty for supporting her in all her lies and deceit.

• Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Did you comment on autismcafes post? That's why I never comment on anything other than tattle. That way you're not located by her. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction

I can still see all the comments and I have the option to comment too...
Yeah I did but its not an insta I use its one u set up to just was some stories when I deleted all social media x

She said she was allowed to press a button. Soph is Daddy's super helper👍🏼
She get another sticker on her sticker chart for that amazing work! 👏

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Hello jimbobnojob welcome back (have you ever seen anyone look so uncomfortable in their own house?)

Also hate myself for saying it but I like that Peter rabbit blanket on the floor

Secretbrillopad

VIP Member
Then, she uses her son’s private struggles to sell products like the Goally scheduling device to pair with ABA therapy and the Vibes ear plugs. To even mention her son, to us, feels like a disservice to her child and a violation of his privacy.
The fact she doesn't denounce ABA therapy is concerning in itself - this is an extremely contentious subject in the (UK based) Autism groups I am in on FB. A quick Google search will explain why. 😔

moominflower

Chatty Member
I've been blocked to for liking a post that said Plagiarism is wrong.
What a life she leads, spending her Sunday morning blocking people that have commented on other peoples pages. Get a life and go spend time with your beautiful fam hunnay.
Probably why it’s taking her nearly a full on year to move in 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Allie101

Chatty Member
At the end of the day it's no-ones business including mine if Ronnie is or isn't autistic, but the very people who're responsible for protecting him are doing the very opposite. She's had ample time to remove those boy's from social media, money and engagement have came first! Noone would know I had a son with autism on my insta account and infact that I had 4 lads. Only my eldest who is 19 has been posted ( once) and he can consent. So come on sofa do it, remove them, let them grow up in peace and out of the publics glare. No amount of money is worth their exploitation.
Hit the nail on the head!!

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Brick slips can look lovely if you choose an appropriate colour finish. To my mind they work better in alcoves as opposed to the chimney breast itself, which gives it a dated rather than ‘industrial loft’ kind of feel. Which still doesn’t work with ‘farmhouse tbh’ . I feel bad for her. She’s clueless
Agree with everything apart from feeling bad for 😉

I've been blocked to for liking a post that said Plagiarism is wrong.
What a life she leads, spending her Sunday morning blocking people that have commented on other peoples pages. Get a life and go spend time with your beautiful fam hunnay.

On another note, where am I going to get my daily dose of alpacas/mc mansion/chavvy decor ideas.
You're not missing anything. Tattle can keep you updated.

Why hasn't she deleted this comment yet?

Screenshot_20220227-140515_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow

Allie101

Chatty Member
Definitely sounds like AC needs her own thread! 😂

Maybe i should make one......though it would literally just be me ranting about how bloody vile she is to myself 😅
Seems mad to me no one else has heard of her!

But SEN advocacy is one of my passions! It is why i came to this thread r.e Ronnie xx

• Heart