Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’re both fucking hideous imo. It reminds me of the stone cladding from the front of Vera & Jack Duckworth’s house. Cladding became so awful it actually devalued properties in the end.
Brick slips can look lovely if you choose an appropriate colour finish. To my mind they work better in alcoves as opposed to the chimney breast itself, which gives it a dated rather than ‘industrial loft’ kind of feel. Which still doesn’t work with ‘farmhouse tbh’ . I feel bad for her. She’s clueless

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Upthisweek

Why does she have so many followers who are foreign, have private accounts but no posts. Etc she has some really stranger people following her whose accounts are clearly nothing to do with cleaning or home renovation .
Because she buys followers from companies who create accounts in mass. Makes her look more popular than she is.

belle32

Why doesn’t she involve Ron in the making of stuff for his room?
rather palm him & Len off on others while she does stuff that doesn’t include them I suppose.
Sadly it’s probably because he’s so detached and behind for his age because of her parenting ( I’m not for one second child shaming for autism either ) hinch is too wrapped up in herself unfortunately

Allie101

Chatty Member
Don't know how she even has the nerve to even demand Ronnie's picture be taken off. It doesn't show his face at all. Unlike profiles like this one. A total stranger who started up a profile of Ronnie when he was born. I'd be more worried and freaked about this sort of thing if I was a parent.
Cos she is a hypocrite. Just like all the mumfluencers. These pictures and personal details are available to everyone. They make money from this content..
There are disgusting people out there in the world too who use these pictures...ALL parents in the public eye know this too. They do not care.

klairklopp

VIP Member
Sadly they did earlier in the thread 😕
Back to Hinch, I hope she gets her comeuppance this time but knowing her she won’t and this will only be remembered in times to come on tattle - and mentioned in thread 1000 😂
Anyway off to celebrate the Liverpool win🏆

ETA - There’s only 1 Cunt on this fread hunnayz
YNWA….. and you are right, and a big one at that…….

Hinch isn't exploiting her kids...is this fucker serious?! These daft bastards are draining!
Course she’s not…… She’s just showing photos and updates of their nephew Ronnie… 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick

ethelworks

Chatty Member
She will now as she’s upset with what’s being said on here 😔 now that the whole subject has been flipped and CPS brought into it she probably won’t bother pursuing it 🤬 Once again we are being cast in a negative light.
She is going to continue pursuing it 🙂

instacharlie

VIP Member
What is with the handmade tables though? Not like she can't buy a farmhouse style proper version. Pretty sure she'd be offered gifted stuff anyway though.
Can't wait to see of of Lonnie's handmade tat for his room. Or will none of that be handmade and all come from that random baby shop in Loughton? 😂 (There are other baby shops in Essex as well as the internet to purchase from Soph;))

Allie101

Chatty Member
Bit strong to say we were all “fooled”? It just boils down to Hinch stealing someone else’s work. Doesn’t matter who it was, we would still be calling for the other person to call her out on it?
A couple of people literally said (after saying they had only just heard of her) that Eileen was doing it for the autism community (!!!)
It is why it is best to research first! We in the sen and autism community know exactly how awful she is. I guess was shocked to see anyone defend her as i had never seen that before. She is literally notoriously hated. She is part of the reason legislation is changing over seas (and autism dad too).
She has become off topic now and inthink my wanging on has made everyone realise who she is so i will leave it now.
xx

Allie101

Chatty Member
Whose the cps

Child protective services. There are a lot more laws protecting children who are online and who parents make an income from them in content in America and Canada.
There is literally nothing in the UK.....

Mrs Hinch exploits her children for likes and newspaper articles from pregnancy. 🤣

No laws protecting Ronnie here. Unlike the "lucky" kids overseas.x

• Heart

mumpty

Chatty Member
I don't think she's trying to avoid it.

She's just waiting for the right time to use the autism story for maximum attention. She has the alpacas and house for content now.

Her journey with Ron will be used for content when she has exhausted the new house stories.

That is how vile she is.
I agree, but will add I think she was previously in denial about it (around the time of ‘he speaks perfectly well, thank you very much’). Then at some point he has been assessed, maybe ma told her that Ronnie was behind, and that’s when she saw 🤑🤑🤑

Guysssh, I was all caught up at 6am this morning can’t believe it’s kicked off on a Sunday!

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It’s the third post in and contains 3 photos - the last one being Ron’s legs with the stolen quote - basically showing the world how Mrs Hinch stole her words and used them to describe Ron!
she has, it’s on the post where she’s called Hinch out, she deliberately covered Ron’s face though -
Ah right, thanks, hadn't spotted it given it's within a carousel of images.

I have no idea who Eileen is but I hope she sticks with calling Hinch out of trying to play the victim.