Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Well I hope she reads this and knows it’s not all of us. I don’t know anything about her to “hate” her.
same! It’s just been one person going on and on, for me all this is about is a Hinch and someone finally holding her accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

BBC1HD

VIP Member
God dammit I've missed so much because I was spending time with my stupid family 😫

The audacityyyy of hinch with her reply and then to do a dirty delete! Lmao, bitch is cray cray.

Whoever sends the screen shots to Eileen has to post her reply here ASAP - I'm dying to see what she says.

Best Sunday ever.

• Haha

Oldcat

Chatty Member
"I have 2 autistic children. I don't abuse them. I would hate for them to be taken away".....What does that have to do with anything?

That is like saying I have two neurotypical kids...id hate for any kid to be removed that is abused.
Even if they are abused and exploited.... What??

If Hinch did the things Eileen has done....omg how on earth would the thread react? Hinch who likely LOOKED at TAC page and saw the it as insipiring.....so stole it.

I think anyone who abuses their kids should undeniably have their kids monitored and if needed removed.

What is worse is the autism cafe paints her self as a TEACHER and an EXPERT on autism. Whilst videoing her vulnerable child. Sharing his scared, hurting moments , preaching ABA , selling marketed up asd equipment , using her son as an advert......that is not ok???? This is WHY the sen and asd community speak out against her and the autism dad.

AUTISM CAFE literally showed her son naked....weeing himself ...scared!! There was uproar.
I think we’ve got your point!! You are obviously very passionate about this and particular the Autism Cafe person but it’s all getting a bit intense …

Can we please concentrate on Mrs Hinch 😀

• Heart
Her attempt at an apology, which lets face it, was passive aggressive, had zero sincerity, blaming a friend, was disgusting. The FACT that she has now DELETED that insincere apology speaks volumes! She did wrong. Stop blaming others for your mistakes Mrs Hinch. Be an adult, be a mum and own up to what you did. But then if she owns up to this, people will doubt all the other quotes she has posted in the past.

think that @AllOnTheBoard should STOP re-quoting Hinch’s quotes too and giving her the positive PR that she receives. She is the Queen of Plaguerism! They shouldn’t associate themselves with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

soupmodel

VIP Member
The Brown Heart emoji 🤎 depicts a classic representation of a heart, colored brown. The emoji is commonly used to represent feelings of love, affection, and close bonds.

Lol.....
It's the closest thing to a "griege" heart for her though
It rhymes with ‘clean’ so should be easy…. 😂
🎶 Come on, Eileen, Mrs Hinch doesn't clean.
At this moment, she'd steal anything! 🎶

• Haha
It’s exactly what she’d posted on the grid comments; then another message saying it’s ’heartbreaking’ that Eileen ‘allowed disgusting comments’ about Hinch on her grid and Hinch is going through a journey Eileen surely understands; then another message saying If Eileen had acted differently towards Hinch and ‘given her a chance to reply before trying to bring her down’ Hinch would have shared her page. Hinch says she’s shocked and only bothered about her son.

There’s no apology whatsoever.
It doesn't matter what journey she is on.

She plagiarised someone's work and tried to pass it off as her own. There's no justifying that.

• Heart

alpachloveyou

Hi Guyssss,
thought I would pop on and write a personal message to you all.
Seriously, I can’t believe the fuss you are all making about my little slip up with the palger,plagrism, oops spellings not my forte 😂my little mishap with the quote.
Really guysssh, life is to short too dwell on these little blips, hey if you think about it ( nobody died) I mean we all have so much more important things to think about at the moment. We are coming out of a pandemic and the guyssss in the theatre need our support more than anything. I am doing all I can rounding up family and friends to go visit the shows.
Also guysssh I heard that I’m being mocked for Henry’s bedroom, I mean , it’s not ensuite ( I’m sorry bubba) but there just wasn’t enough bathrooms but Mummaz will get round to extending one for you.
I personally feel that if we have pets then they should be treated like family, that’s why I’m having an extension built on my furr boys shed to give them an ensuite shower room. In fact I’m advocating the RSPCA should ban people from pets if you can’t give them their own bedroom.
I know you feel I give more attention to my pets than my boys, but hey guysss my mum said independence is the best thing for the little munchkins and it’s best for them to find their own way in the world and not be influenced by me. So my lickel Henry and Roy, Roger, Rodders need me , and not only that I feel the love they give me. There is a bond between us and aura emanates from them to me, it’s something only a Mumaz of fur babies can feel.
come with me on my journey guyzzh I want to be friends with YOU I don’t want any animosity that you feel towards me.
hearfelt hand reaching out to you
Mumaz love you tattle hens soo much love lickel, ickel Sophie Rose xxx
phew got that all of my chest Jamie hope that pleases the bitches 😂😂😂😂👍🏻

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Theautismcafe also has a management team and apparently posts stories about her child to shill products. Shes probably worse than Hunch when it comes to exploiting her child to get money. Pains me to say that 🤪
I've never heard of her before but I think she's doing her page to raise awareness. If she makes money off it then fine, atleast she's raising real awareness. What does hinch do. At the end of a day it's not a autismcafe thread, it's a hinch thread. She stole her words and that's what we should focus on. She's getting called out and she deserves it, regardless of who and what autismcafe page is about. Her words were stolen and that's the issue.

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
She’s on a jackson/rodriguez zwisisjsjd bot spree, don’t think Dorothy or Linda can help you out of this one hunnay
894BF972-0937-4AC6-961D-ABA49DE01EAA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Andioooop

VIP Member
Who’s the tattler that can make photos clearer? Please oh please do this one. It makes me howl everytime, i’d love to see her facial expression in full force 😂
38B5F103-CD90-4C04-A32A-307A91F4ADC8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

soupmodel

VIP Member
She’s proper ripping off Curver Rattan Effect baskets that have been around for donkeys and are sold in tescos ain’t she 😂😂😂
No, how dare you?! She'll have you know a "friend" text her the design and she didn't know anyone had done it before 😭, okay?!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

OH dear looks like autism cafe lady has read here 😬😬😬
View attachment 1091849
This is so sad. Whilst we are all opinionated, this thread should have only discussed the plagiarism from this lady by Soph a and nothing else! It's now given this site the negativity it's known for, distracting from the main points in question. So now, Hinch will get away with something else because other people have diverted the attention elsewhere.

Anyway, back to the ikea baskets.....more plagiarism there Hinchy???? How long did it take you to 'design' such marvels??

F the dust.

VIP Member
Oh and if it was sent, you knew it came from somewhere that wasn't you! You changed the name, therefore it clearly was written by a mother..not you ya lying hag!!! So fucking sick of her bullshit now.

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
Can you imagine Sopha pitching her Tesco range to the Dragons Den?

"So errr it's barrskits and yu-ten-sils, the same as ikeeeyyaah, but free times the pryice".

Deborah would rip her fucking head off

😂😂😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Yep one thousand percent . Again ableism
Why the hec should a disabled child NOT be moved from abusive parents?

Hey I am autistic. Two of my children are both diagnosed as toddlers. I work in SEN
Eileen is VERY gross. You likely only discovered her page today. She is all over the internet supporting ABA therapy ( i assume you know what that is?) Sharing videos and images of her son and his personal hygiene. Moments where he is terrified!!! She makes THOUSANDS off her social media because of him. This is literslly the only forum I have ever been on where I have seen her supported (by people who just found her)

She exploits her child so much (as does hinch)
It is not ok.
Abuse allegations are serious. You need to watch what you're saying, maybe open a thread about her if you're so passionate about this lady?
To keep on topic considering it's a HINCH thread and with the talk of social services I fully believe Ronnie is emotionally neglected by Sophie, and I believe social services should be involved but for SUPPORT and to help her, not to remove her child from her, unless needed ofcourse but I believe she just needs support, social to watch her because she very clearly isn't sure how to meet his needs and isn't very loving and caring towards him, support would do her good, so I'm all for social supporting Sophie, that goes go every other influencer, just because they're sharing their children online which I get you're totally against and that's fine, your opinion is listened to and respected but it absolutely does not mean they are abusive parents.
If there's clear evidence of ABUSE!!! then absolutely children should be removed and protected, otherwise such things shouldn't be said.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Her pointy finger must be red raw with all this blocking she’s doing.
News flash Hinch you can’t block out everyone who doesn’t agree with you.GROW UP and stop lyyyying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47