Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally takes the kids nowhere.

my son has asd and I’ve taken him out tons of places since he was smaller than Ronnie. Not gonna say it is always smooth. But it’s important he gets to do things to. It was only the other day she implied her and smallnob don’t get any time! Is she joking? Last time me and my partner had any alone time was last year 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Maybe they are rallying round to take her mind off what happened last night? No, who am I kidding? It won’t have crossed her mind again as she is confident she did nothing wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they all go to the theatre and leave Jamie aka Mary Poppins to look after the children with Weeping Al. Does she ever take her kids anywhere by herself? I used to do it all the time but I’ve got lovely memories

Reactions: 24
What do we guyzzzz think of beside tables…..I think they look tit and Ron will get splinters in his hands even though they have sanded them.
My husband spends a lot of time out in his workshop building and up cycling furniture, if he ever came in with crates turned into bedside cabinets I’d tell him where to stick them! They’re truly awful 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I‘m not convinced that was him this morning either the voice doesn’t seem to be in sync?
Who knows, she always edits her videos extremely weirdly. The audio always sounds tit and crackly. Whatever app she is using to footer about with her uploads, she has to stop.

Reactions: 11
Don't know about anyone else-have cancelled plans for today,my thoughts are drifting.Been asked things by my grandkids that I can't answer.
Ps:that thumb has done some fiddling-ma hasn't had a hard life.She's not ageing well.
You ok fanny?
Life goes on for the hinches. War? there’ll be no war! The titanic is unsinkable, absolutely unsinkable. Fiddlesticks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My husband spends a lot of time out in his workshop building and up cycling furniture, if he ever came in with crates turned into bedside cabinets I’d tell him where to stick them! They’re truly awful 🤣🤣🤣
She's got to cut corners.Counting her pennies don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry o know everyone else is saying but… the god dam theatre again?! And in a Sunday afternoon! When you got small kids they are your priority for a Sunday surely. Go to the bloody theatre at night when they’re tucked up in bed. What sort of parent doesn’t spend tne weekend with her kids!

Reactions: 24
She just floats around ignoring everything in the world doesn’t she.
Doesn’t work but is constantly out without her kids,obviously mummy has to be there and why the duck does she have to do those pictures of all their hands holding a bloody programme,it makes me feel sick🤢
See…no bloody consideration for anyone else😭

Reactions: 21
Sorry I know I’m going back in time here but I cannot get over the fact she posted 2 photos of the fireplace looking entirely different colours.

D466641A-1243-4FDA-AF60-EBBC0173A718.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I know it's probably Bern discussed as not had time to read back but I thought her stories showing all her tesco tat and the prices were really insensitive to what's going on in the world right now 😟 How selfish and ignorant! There are people living in a war zone, leaving their homes, husbands etc having to fight for their country 😠 Plus here people are struggling financially, all our bills are rising. Heating oil has risen over £100 in 48 hours for 500l, she has no idea of the real world, does she as she skips off to the bloody theatre again! 🙄😠😢

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You ok fanny?
Life goes on for the hinches. War? there’ll be no war! The titanic is unsinkable, absolutely unsinkable. Fiddlesticks.
I consider that I have had a charmed life.I've no regrets and little to be ashamed of.I think that makes me so much wealthier and happy than hinch and her ugly family(babies excluded) will ever be.
If only she'd do a truthful biography.Truth is often stranger than fiction?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.