Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go to the theatre on a lovely sunny Sunday?
Is a nice long dog walk with the kids, stop for a lovely Sunday carvery and then a chill on the sofa out of the question?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why would you go to the theatre on a lovely sunny Sunday?
Is a nice long dog walk with the kids, stop for a lovely Sunday carvery and then a chill on the sofa out of the question?
She’ll prob try sneaking in a roast dinner like she did the fish & chips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait…London, AGAIN?! Has the theatre suddenly got cheaper or something? Interesting that she’s never there with friends, only her mummaz.

Reactions: 27
I think it’s quite insulting to children who are actually non verbal for Hinch to be posting about Ronnie being non verbal. He isn’t non verbal. Sorry he just isn’t. I can’t believe (actually I can!) that she’d use her child like that for content if it were true it would be bad enough but the fact she’s exaggerating it is even worse. Vile woman!

Reactions: 17
Who remembers the first time she went to see this with Mr Fugly?
They cruised past Trafalgar Square in a free ride whilst people were gathering for "the bigsleep"-nil acknowledgement.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She wants it to look like she’s written the words herself, to come across as a wonderful mother who is in tune with her son’s needs.
She knows if she credited someone else, she wouldn’t get the same sympathy.
She didn’t even credit the ‘tend friend’ who supposedly sent it to her! If someone sends me something I want to share I would start by saying “xxxxxxx sent me this…..”. It’s not hard. She’s a word thief.

Reactions: 23
So they all go to the theatre and leave Jamie aka Mary Poppins to look after the children with Weeping Al. Does she ever take her kids anywhere by herself? I used to do it all the time but I’ve got lovely memories
The irony of her going to see Mary Poppins, a tale of a nanny with superpowers whose job is to show neglectful parents the error of their ways!
Hopefully she may leave that theatre with a little food for thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think it’s quite insulting to children who are actually non verbal for Hinch to be posting about Ronnie being non verbal. He isn’t non verbal. Sorry he just isn’t. I can’t believe (actually I can!) that she’d use her child like that for content if it were true it would be bad enough but the fact she’s exaggerating it is even worse. Vile woman!

Ronnie is technically classed as non verbal from a professional view. My son was also the same as Ronnie and categorised as non verbal.

I am suprised she has admitted it on the flip side....last i heard she was pretending he could sing the wheels on the bus 🤣😭
This explains non verbal more. Ronnie is one hundred percent non verbal. If she denied him being non verbal it would be worse...

"Despite the prevalence of people with autism who don't speak, the term "nonverbal autism" has no official status as a diagnosis. In part, that's because there is no clear line between verbal and nonverbal individuals with autism.

Some people with nonverbal autism do develop the ability to use a few words in a meaningful manner but are unable to carry on any kind of significant conversation. For example, they may say "car" to mean "let's go for a ride," but would not be able to answer the question "where should we go?"

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I consider that I have had a charmed life.I've no regrets and little to be ashamed of.I think that makes me so much wealthier and happy than hinch and her ugly family(babies excluded) will ever be.
If only she'd do a truthful biography.Truth is often stranger than fiction?
You could write ‘The Barker Truths’ under a pseudonym. Every single tattler would buy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The ‘can you remove the photo of MY SON’ comment is giving me EDelle Darby vibes
#ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ronnie is technically classed as non verbal from a professional view. My son was also the same as Ronnie and categorised as non verbal.

I am suprised she has admitted it on the flip side....last i heard she was pretending he could sing the wheels on the bus 🤣😭
I honestly feel so sad for Ronnie. She has clearly lied somewhere along the lines & has dubbed videos. Plasters him all over the internet calling her ‘followers’ his aunties. Almost everything he wears has his name on it, his bedroom has been made public for everyone to see even though they moved for ‘privacy’ reasons, my home is my safe space. Everytime she posts Ronnie nothing about it seems genuine, she can’t even think of her own words for him. Sorry for rambling it just makes me so sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
You could write ‘The Barker Truths’ under a pseudonym. Every single tattler would buy it!
They'd have to dedicate some time to it
My abridged version reads like War&Peace 🤷‍♀️
The film version would make Gone With the Wind seem a walk in the park😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly feel so sad for Ronnie. She has clearly lied somewhere along the lines & has dubbed videos. Plasters him all over the internet calling her ‘followers’ his aunties. Almost everything he wears has his name on it, his bedroom has been made public for everyone to see even though they moved for ‘privacy’ reasons, my home is my safe space. Everytime she posts Ronnie nothing about it seems genuine, she can’t even think of her own words for him. Sorry for rambling it just makes me so sad

Absolutely. Let's hope as soon as he gets into a pre school theyll be swift to refer him for the early intervention he needs and deserves (it goes beyond salt too!) Ehcp. Special needs school. He could flourish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was safer on the housing estate tucked in the corner on a cul de sac.
Now every bugger can cruise past and clock her visitors,view the the wooly wankers and see how many lights she leaves on 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
She was safer on the housing estate tucked in the corner on a cul de sac.
Now every bugger can cruise past and clock her visitors,view the the wooly wankers and see how many lights she leaves on 🙄
Not only do they know where they live....these people know what the kids names are, what they look like, how old they are , their milestones and what their interests are.....

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.