Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the lying cow! Wasn't me it was my friend...we'll why not say a friend sent me this...isn't it touching! Nah you ripped it off plain and simple!
Ngl the whole… wasn’t me, it was my friend thing reminds me of being a teenager and my parents constantly finding alcohol and cigarettes hidden in my room. And every time I denied they were mine and that I was keeping them for a friend😂😂. Difference is, I was 15 - not 32!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Did you comment on autismcafes post? That's why I never comment on anything other than tattle. That way you're not located by her. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction
Totally agree. It really is so tempting to comment on a lot of posts when Hinch is involved. But I've never once done it as there are always repercussions in some way or another. She would either block you or the rabid army would set on you. Even if I had a burner account I still wouldn't. What I want to say I just say on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor Ron is having the farm life rammed down his throat whether he likes it or not. Every toy there is farm related 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Have we actually seen Ronnie with a toy animal or an animal book apart from the flappy fish they where 'arguing' over

Reactions: 20
Those bedside cabinets look like orange crates squatters would use. Poor Ron!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is with the handmade tables though? Not like she can't buy a farmhouse style proper version. Pretty sure she'd be offered gifted stuff anyway though.
Can't wait to see of of Lonnie's handmade tat for his room. Or will none of that be handmade and all come from that random baby shop in Loughton? 😂 (There are other baby shops in Essex as well as the internet to purchase from Soph;))
It’s because she’s desperately trying to mimic Stacey isn’t it, like when she helped with the fireplace 🙄 she’s not naturally artistic ( maybe autistic 🤭) people do the work for her and she takes the credit for it. Such a fake person

Reactions: 12
It isnt autismcafe vs hinch

You honestly need to look into autismcafe and how problematic she is on her own. She is disgusting.
I don't think anyone on here is defending anyone who uses their kids to make money, seriously, duck the lot of them.

The point is that this account has not sat back and let Hinch steal her words without crediting them. Hinch, the wonderful "influencer" who buys bots, breaks all the rules when advertising and steals other people's work constantly and fobs it off as her own.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's never had an organic thought in her life. I hope whoever this other terrible insta influencer is, doesn't just back down or settle and Hinch gets some sort of comeuppance. The problem is she's never truly accountable and doesn't put her hands up to any "mistakes" that she's caught out with.

SOPHIE, we know you don't read here but PLEASE be decent for once in your life and don't share your kids online from now on. If you're sincere and care about them at all, and I hope you care about them more than likes or cash but I won't hold my breath, you can still share updates about whatever journey you are on if you feel the need to WITHOUT sharing their photos.
Better if you didn't though, they deserve privacy.
PS, stop being a stupid thieving bleep. All the vest x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Before it disappears, can we add Ronnie talking this morning and saying “there” to the wiki, next to the clearly edited video of him saying “there” ages ago? It’s really conclusive evidence that she lied.
I‘m not convinced that was him this morning either the voice doesn’t seem to be in sync?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1091287Aww see guyschh she’s not a baddie. Weeping Al has let his lickle Sophie-Rose push da button! Oh the innocence 🥺🥲 He gave her a pat on the head and did a jolly old laugh while wiping the tears of pride from his little old eyes.
Why doesn’t she involve Ron in the making of stuff for his room?
rather palm him & Len off on others while she does stuff that doesn’t include them I suppose.

Reactions: 17
I don't think anyone on here is defending anyone who uses their kids to make money, seriously, duck the lot of them.

The point is that this account has not sat back and let Hinch steal her words without crediting them. Hinch, the wonderful "influencer" who buys bots, breaks all the rules when advertising and steals other people's work constantly and fobs it off as her own.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's never had an organic thought in her life. I hope whoever this other terrible insta influencer is, doesn't just back down or settle and Hinch gets some sort of comeuppance. The problem is she's never truly accountable and doesn't put her hands up to any "mistakes" that she's caught out with.

SOPHIE, we know you don't read here but PLEASE be decent for once in your life and don't share your kids online from now on. If you're sincere and care about them at all, and I hope you care about them more than likes or cash but I won't hold my breath, you can still share updates about whatever journey you are on if you feel the need to WITHOUT sharing their photos. Better if you didn't though, rhey deserve privacy. PS, stop being a stupid thieving bleep. All the vest x

Yeah she isnt original. As I say Eileen will definitely attempt to sue too.
At least the sen community will be reaching out to Sophie and telling her mums like "The autism cafe's"Eileen are definitely not people to look up to for inspiration and steal quotes off.
Be awful if Sophie (who does nothing for Ronnie which is obviously awful) started treating him like Eileen treats her son and saw it as a positive ASD mummaz role model.
Pair of shits. I hope they both get demonetised.

Reactions: 6
What do we guyzzzz think of beside tables…..I think they look tit and Ron will get splinters in his hands even though they have sanded them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.