Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cRiNgE

The state of my hair is cracking me up Guyzzzz, I'm so relatable aren't I?

Guyzzzz I just didn't realise how many dodgy dance moves I did I'm so funny aren't I?

My toes are curling, I literally have 2nd hand embarrassment for her. Grow the duck up.
How can she claim to have anxiety when she's posting daft 00seque teengirl videos like this. I love a good bit of music and a dance about when I'm adulting around the house but thus is just WEIRD!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sticking up for her, but how do you know what Ronnie does or doesn't like? I'm sure she knows her own son better than you, he seems to love the alpacas and Henry so I'm sure he'll love having them on his wall. And if he is autistic then the muted colours are more suitable for him than the usual garish colours we decorate toddlers bedrooms in.
What happens when Henry dies? And when the alpacas get given to the alpaca people though? He'll be stuck with that mural for the rest of his life because it can't be painted over? That's not really fair on him.
Although those walls are so busy and claustrophobic I'm sure he'll be cracking out the dulux greige and painting it himself with a year or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s definitely been told to go back to the basics by management, hence the haul the other day and now silly dancing for a freshen up Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Do you know what would actually help Ronnie with the move, instead of a mural? Not confusingly living between two houses for…eight months?? More?? Not having his mumazzzz away every night and most of the day and just dumping him with nan. She’s going to need to add herself to the mural, just to remind Ron who she is. Just move the poor boy in already and give him some attention. If Ron thrives on consistency and routine, which I think he does, what she’s doing is absolutely ludicrous and not good for Ron at all (not that it’s a surprise obviously).

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Not sticking up for her, but how do you know what Ronnie does or doesn't like? I'm sure she knows her own son better than you, he seems to love the alpacas and Henry so I'm sure he'll love having them on his wall. And if he is autistic then the muted colours are more suitable for him than the usual garish colours we decorate toddlers bedrooms in.
There is nothing in this world more garish than that hideous mural

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘A room that will forever tell our story as a family’

seriously? Seriously?? 🤣

The mural is showing hills and fields - Hinch Lodge has neither.

The mural is showing sheep, cockerel & pig - Hinch Lodge has none of these.

trouble is this mural is depicting a farm and farm life - again Hinch Lodge is neither 😂
Soph you are so deluded. Your whole family/ friends must be equally as thick as you if you think you have bought and are now living on a FARM! You are living in a house with a large garden. Surely you read the estate agent brochure before buying this property? They describe it as a country house. Not a farm! It doesn’t matter how many times you call it Hinch Farm - it will never be a farm!

Also, that mural is not for life either. No way will a teenage boy want that stuck on his walls! Don’t mean to offend anyone who may have a teen with a farm mural, I’m just going by my own kids likes and those of their friends! Not one person I know has an entire farm mural painted on every wall of their room 😆

poor Ron could be really spooked by this. I know I would be 🐷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I wish all I had to contend with, whilst tidying up, was my dog messing up a cushion a couple of times. She really has no clue

Reactions: 15
Does no one else do it? Seriously…. Someone must… I’m also never happy with my first try so I start again…. 😝
Go on then i admit it I do push the tit out of my cushions but only when my partner pisses me off that much that I need to let off steam 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling today's cringefest was her reaction to her tend bestie's progessing TV career, announcement yesterday about the bake off, in the papers for being in bikini at baby's swimming lesson and then whole segment on loose women today and she's back on screen next week!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That mural is the stuff of nightmares. It’s definitely more for her rather than poor Ronnie.
Definitely for her, & I bet he’ll be forced to keep it long after he’s grown out of it.

‘Why don’t you ever invite any of your friends from college round Ron? What do you mean you’re embarrassed of your barn yard bedroom??’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.