Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another quote copied from someone else. You are unbelievable hinch πŸ€―πŸ™„

imagine replacing this little boy’s name with your own son’s and trying to pull it off as your own

View attachment 1088047View attachment 1088052
Hinch if you can't even express your own feelings about your son in your own words then you are a tit mother

She has clearly googled "non verbal child quotes inspirational" and found this.

My question now is...do we bother making this account aware or accept nothing will come of it because Hinch is untouchable?
I'd make them aware, stupid witch

• Sad
Reactions: 52
Why has she posted that photo of Ronnie and that stolen quote?? So sad that’s she’s using him for likes and attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
That artist should stick to painting flora, not fauna. Those animals all look like crap taxidermy.

Kq9eWK8J_400x400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love plants but I could not bring myself to buy one in Tesco's today. Just because it was in a Hinch planter. It looked sad sitting there all reduced on it's own...normally I'd rescue it but I just left it there! Think it was ashamed of it's self, poor bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I feel so sorry for Ronnie, I know we joke alot on this site but I genuinely genuinely feel so sorry for him having this absolute shite in his BEDROOM!!! This might be playroom appropriate but it certainly isn’t bedroom appropriate. That poor poor boy.

Edited to add this mural is for her the selfish bleep!!! Literally not one single thought of what Ronnie might like or what might be useful to him. Made me so angry seeing this.
That black one looks like he's mounting the white one from behind, I can't unsee that nowπŸ‘πŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think she imagined the alpacas would behave like some kind of overgrown dogs that would see her as their boss, do what they're told and she could cuddle and kiss like she does with Henry, but of course they aren't like that at all and I don't think she likes it. Added to that, apart from Henry who she views as her child anyway, she seems unable to commit to or be interested in anything for more than 5 mins before she gets bored and wants something new. I wouldn't be surprised if the alpacas go, some sheep and pigs come and go aswell as hens, her "farm" will probably end up being a single rabbit in a hutch.
Makes me wonder if she has adhd, the fixations then quickly moving to something else and her erratic behaviour

Reactions: 22
Singling out poor Ron AGAIN with a stolen quote.

He's not even 3 yet, give the little lad a chance. Understanding is a massive part of speech development.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Big Chris is laughing all the way to the bank with that mural. Clearly he’s very talented but it’s bleeping hideous.

He prob goes home every night and sits laughing his balls off and wiping his arse with Β£20 notes that silly cow has thrown at him

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She has a very aggressive streak. The way she announciates her words are almost spat out, chops and pummels her cushions like that and even her laugh is a cackle of spite. Not a nice person. I’d imagine quite a bully in school and she’s hiding behind tend confidence issues, when the truth is she’s got plenty to be prancing around like that and posting to her millions of bots. I’m sure the majority of us would be seen dead like that because we really do have confidence issues!

Reactions: 31
She has a very aggressive streak. The way she announciates her words are almost spat out, chops and pummels her cushions like that and even her laugh is a cackle of spite. Not a nice person. I’d imagine quite a bully in school and she’s hiding behind tend confidence issues, when the truth is she’s got plenty to be prancing around like that and posting to her millions of bots. I’m sure the majority of us would be seen dead like that because we really do have confidence issues!
We've had ex school pupils come on and say she was a bully

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.