Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been MIA from these threads for weeks. My country’s capital was blockaded and occupied by a bunch of anti-vaxxer “truckers” for 22 days, as were several of our international border crossings. At one border crossing blockade, a cache of weapons and body armour were discovered, as well as a plot to murder police officers. Our Prime Minister invoked the never-before-used Emergencies Act. Everyone has been in disbelief.

Just as the truckers were cleared out, it became clear that Russia was about to invade Ukraine, and now I’m in a whole new world of absorption and distress at the news, and what is happening on our planet. I’m looking for ways to help, and keep myself informed, while also trying to preserve my mental health and not doomscroll all day.

Seeing her just carry on with her ridiculous content routines while being gone from the threads has just cemented for me how utterly pointless she is. Influencer culture as a whole is making me increasingly sick, but Mrs Hinch should be held up as a prime bleeping example. The token post about Ukraine at the same time as SS is incredibly transparent - clearly Gleam told her she’d better say something, and then she immediately reverted back to her “me me me mine mine mine look at meeeee look at what I have me me me” bullshit.

Why can’t these assholes just take a bleeping break from social media? Like just lay off your planned content and your ads and your bragging about your material possessions while NICU babies are being hidden in a basement bomb shelter in Kyiv? Oh right. Because you don’t give a tit about anything but the money. And you fear that taking a break from social media, or even a break from your schedule will make you “irrelevant,” and you’ll be done.

It’s obscene.

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Question for the parents on here…. If you child has a mural on their wall and your child draws it. Would you tell them off?
I’m thinking from the kids point of view “if someone has drawn pictures on my wall why can’t I”
I hope he gets hold of some felt tips and adds to it…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When is she going to realise that 98% of the world think she is a Grade A bleep??

Reactions: 28
not caught up on here yet great title thread though! not watched her stories today plllleassseee tell me the hairs been washed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That mural is the stuff of nightmares. It’s definitely more for her rather than poor Ronnie.

Reactions: 20
So much to say😭
The cleaning and horrendous dancing oh God what the hell did she look like and all the huns messaging her saying how funny she is…I’m sorry but they are beyond help.
The mural….She is SO selfish getting the fat dog put on there sorry it looks awful,I’m not taking away how talented the artist is but God she’s just made it stupid. She’ll never let that be painted over. Hearing her wittering on in the background SHUT THE duck UP you spoiled little brat
Most other people have been upset and glued to the news not Hinch…I just have no words for how disgusting I’ve found her behaviour today…more than usual🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for Ronnie, I know we joke alot on this site but I genuinely genuinely feel so sorry for him having this absolute shite in his BEDROOM!!! This might be playroom appropriate but it certainly isn’t bedroom appropriate. That poor poor boy.

Edited to add this mural is for her the selfish bleep!!! Literally not one single thought of what Ronnie might like or what might be useful to him. Made me so angry seeing this.
Not sticking up for her, but how do you know what Ronnie does or doesn't like? I'm sure she knows her own son better than you, he seems to love the alpacas and Henry so I'm sure he'll love having them on his wall. And if he is autistic then the muted colours are more suitable for him than the usual garish colours we decorate toddlers bedrooms in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The artist is talented but the dog isn’t right. The face looks like him, but the proportions of the body are off - 🤔🤔🤔
View attachment 1087913
What a lovely way for Ronnie to learn his colours….. ‘What colour is a pig?’ ‘greige’, ‘What colour is Henry?’, ‘Brighter greige’, ‘What colour is the grass?’, ‘beige’. Top parenting there….. And the artist still thinks he’s adding colour.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does Henry look like he is gurning?

Oh my gosh! What else is going to go on the walls. Like someone said it would be a good idea for the playroom but a little boys bedroom
The next thing added will be a dead relative probably...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but I honestly agree that wall is going to be super scary!! I was scared half to death by the curtains in my room, flowers that all looked like creepy faces even with my night light on. Maybe it would have been ok in a play room In the day but it’s far too creepy for a little boys room. The eyes following you… eurgh she just have to do everything to death!! So all that money on a wall like that and when he’s 5/6 he’s might be obsessed with paw patrol, marvel… anything but no he’s stuck with creepy alpacas and Henry when he’s passed on his bloody walls. This woman man.

Reactions: 17
What is that waffle in her story about the mural? Ron’s love of familiarity is so inspiring. I genuinely think she doesn’t understand him or maybe just doesn’t know how to put it into words but just made no sense to me.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.