Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an influencer with 4m followers she really should do better. She could use her platform to raise awareness on non verbal or ASD but no, she's bloody selfish. Where does she think those words came from?! A quick Google of the first line brings up theautismcafe. I've followed her for a long time and lurked here for a while but I'm done with her. She's got no idea how difficult it is for 'normal' families to navigate the journey with a child with autism. She's just using Ronnie for likes and playing the victim. Absolutely vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Her attitude stinks, she's obviously been able to get away with everything all her life and not been challenged telling you she has issues

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She always credits quotes…. Do me a favour. She’s lying right there because she didn’t credit this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think the difference is (consent aside), The Autism Cafe is using sharing her child’s behaviour to empathises and educate others around those are ND/on the spectrum.
Grinch on the other hand uses her children for likes and engagement, and that’s it.
Autism cafe doesnt film her children on the toilet...that's the difference between oversharing and sharing for educational purposes

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot of the text from the friend or it didn’t happen. She’s pathetic, will never own up to any of her wrongdoings. You can tell she’s such a nasty person with how she kicks off at people who let her know she has done something wrong.
Her only defence is to attack

• Angry
Reactions: 36
She’s lying, but if a friend sent you those words…they’re still not your words and you’re still a bad mother for not being able to come up with something to say about your own son. I also think if I was going to share it (and was as concerned about crediting people as she is now claiming to be), wouldn’t you Google the words and find it? It took us five seconds to find the creator. Did anyone see other versions floating around?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Just apologise 😂 that’s such a terrible lie!

shocked to find her son on a post…what about all the freaky shoppers that share both boys pictures as if they personally know them, and that time you allowed a company to share your son on the toilet Soph? Really hoping Eileen doesn’t have to end up backing down on this. Grinch is so arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The lady doesnt have to remove him once an imagine is on the the Internet it is there for anyone to use! She wouldn't say this to the sun or the mirror 🤔
Asks her to remove basically Ron's legs from her grid, happy to have people make mash potato faces of him....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Her excuse makes no difference,even if it’s true she still knew they weren’t her words and should have asked where they came from.
I agree, and having such a large following doesn't she think she has a responsibility to find out the original source. Surely she would have said to her friend where did you find that etc.

Reactions: 20
She's clearly narked about it! Surely you would say your little statement and leave it. But no another reply like walking away from an argument and coming back in the room 🤣
Hahaha I thought this, she couldn't just leave it could she, proper got her hackles up. Come on Eileen!!

Having to sign off for the day my fat crunky hens (the gardening is calling) so I hope for a spanky new thread full of screen shots and insights when I ce back later on pleeeeeease 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I liked the response someone said of “oh stop lying” and then I went back to the post to see if anyone else commented and it was gone… only to realise
4BAF1548-E6C8-41F2-A6AF-44BD351FCD8F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Whether she meant to or not, whether her story is correct or not, she is still in the WRONG!
Fact is, she should apologise and move on, maybe even a quick story saying she didn't realise.
Instead she has gone on the defense claiming it isn't her fault.
Sorry hunnay, this is the world of Instagram business and to SOME PEOPLE words are important.
Claims to be about small business and supporting other women yet rips off other women trying to give support on the Internet. Give me a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's like when you told someone over MSN you fancied them and they didn't fancy you back so you said sorry my friend sent that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.