Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Final room reveal. We've got something to show you guyyysss. Ten slide story with cheesy nonsense music. 2 hours later opens the door to a garish pink nightmare of a nursery. Complete with brick slips that doesn't go with a single thing in the room.
I reckon she will get the artist to add the of the four of them with her holding a baby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
That confirms she faked the infamous ‘there’ video then!

Using Ronnie as deflection AGAIN. She is so brazen. Thought she’d be in the alpaca shed hiding today.

Reactions: 26
Why does she talk to Ronnie like my dad used to talk to Spanish waiters?? 😂 Ronnie will understand her normal speech, she doesn’t need to go super slow, he’s not deaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does she really think we will believe she went to bed at castle Greyskull last night , got up early to go to the tend farm , then straight back home again to all play with the boys?

Soph we know you are still lying in bed scared about what the repercussions are from stealing someone else!

Waken up and smell the llama shite love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion

Little Veruca commited a crime, but she'll never admit "those words aren't mine!"

• Haha
Reactions: 61
E8262EA4-2168-4AFB-9EDE-E7F39667E4C0.png

The more I see her with the WW - the more she reminds me of Carole Baskin ..
Psycho witch !

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That response is shameless and the tone she uses is disgusting!

Also she's still made it even more obvious she can't think of anything nice to say herself about R. She's gross

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg!!!! She’s unbelievable 😡
You removed hes name and put your sons! Delusional witch
makes me laugh how she asked to remove Ronnie from her post yet loads of strangers all over the world post him constantly?! She actually grinds my gears she full of tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
The reply is a load of crap though how the hell has she not seen all of this until this morning when she's been on the gram last night and earlier this morning 🤔 More like she has been constructing or waoting for gleam to construct a reply back!!

Reactions: 21
Does she really think we will believe she went to bed at castle Greyskull last night , got up early to go to the tend farm , then straight back home again to all play with the boys?

Soph we know you are still lying in bed scared about what the repercussions are from stealing someone else!

Waken up and smell the llama shite love!
Course she bleeping didn't. Unless she has a time machine and went back in time to sunset last night.
Her llama/Henry posts running about the "grounds" are never ever ever in real time. It's always sunset when she says good morning and I will point this out every single time!

Reactions: 17
“Would you mind removing my son” duck off Sooh you’ve plastered Ron’s image EVERYWHERE for money he even has fan pages which you don’t care about bleeping WEIRDO. She just doesn’t like proof that she’s been called out

• Heart
Reactions: 77
makes me laugh how she asked to remove Ronnie from her post yet loads of strangers all over the world post him constantly?! She actually grinds my gears she full of tit 🤥
This! Surely all of her fans have Ronnie on their grids?!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.