Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of get having something familiar in the new house for Ron. When we moved my 3 year old asked for her flower wallpaper back (which she'd had since she was born) unfortunately I couldn't get it because it had been discontinued and she was really upset!
But what the hell is familiar about a tend farm you've had for 5 minutes. It looks nothing like "hinch farm" if that's what she was going for....and plonking in Henry is just odd. Do flip and flop not get a mention on the mural???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Making out the Llamas love her and not the carrots is embarrassing. That’s like me hanging a mobile phone behind me and pretending my teenagers are hugging me and not trying to get their phones. She’s odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I'd honestly love to see her true follower figures. Not bot bought, but see how many followers she has lost over the last 6 or so months.
It must be hemorrhaging followers, has been more cleaning content and hauls this week than in the last 6 months put together,they've told her that the 'home account' reveal didn't go down well and to get back to basics I think, got to keep these alpacas in carrots ££££

Reactions: 13
The goodnight picture was in the old house, there is no way the lazy bint was up early enough to drive to the 'farm'.

Reactions: 17
Poor song choice this morning, "I get wings to fly, oh oh, I'm alive" 😬 how does she not read the room!

Reactions: 16
She’s up early but like another poster just said it’s a pre record because of the sunset

Sooh and her team are up early trying to pacify a mum with an autistic son who lives in Texas, who is quite rightly furious that her post that was written about her son has been copied, and that her sons name deleted and replaced with Ron’s name, by an influencer who has made millions by pretending to be perfect, with the perfect husband, perfect home, perfect kids, perfect pets etc etc

Go On Eileen!! Sue her!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why doesn’t she call Ronnie by his proper name. Isn’t it confusing for him when she says ‘Roo’.
I feel she needs constant help with basic common sense. No wonder her parents are always there!

Reactions: 15
I'd love to know how many genuine people actually follow her now? I think I must of reported at least 30 fake followers on her page this morning 🙄 wish instagram would shut down these bots. But hey, she doesn't know how it happened to little old her and she can't believe she has over 4 million followers 🙄🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a young girl who comes and helps me, her and her sister (20 and 22) were hinch obsessed, she was telling me just last year she had a hinch cake for her birthday with all cleaning products made of icing and a hinch party.
Anyway I was talking to her a few days ago and just casually mentioned hinch again, apparently they’ve gone off her. “She doesn’t really do anything now she’s got a big house, she doesn’t come up with any cleaning tips and is a bit boring” was the response. The tide is turning even if it’s out of boredom!

Reactions: 43
More proof the there video was faked. Seeing it come from his mouth Ronnie actually says “dere” and his tone is completely different. Mum of the year soph 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
That’s a pre record from the other day. Ronnie in the same pyjamas and his ruffled hair the same as the photo of him by the sofa with the plagiarised quote. She’s done that on purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The goodnight picture was in the old house, there is no way the lazy bint was up early enough to drive to the 'farm'.
And now she’s back at greyskull.

D- must try harder Sofa

That’s a pre record from the other day. Ronnie in the same pyjamas and his ruffled hair the same as the photo of him by the sofa with the plagiarised quote. She’s done that on purpose.
She’s an awful, awful person.

LMAO not sure if this is the replacement for castle greyskull but this is the first time I’ve seen this 😁😁 started off my Sunday well!
I can’t take credit unfortunately but it is brilliant.

Reactions: 9
And now she’s back at greyskull.

D- must try harder Sofa

She’s an awful, awful person.

I can’t take credit unfortunately but it is brilliant.
Apologies. I was wrong. They are different pyjamas. I retract my comment. Prob still a pre record though.

look hinch. It’s easy to admit you’re wrong and say sorry!

Reactions: 24
Calling bingo on a pregnancy announcement soon 🤰🏼
Final room reveal. We've got something to show you guyyysss. Ten slide story with cheesy nonsense music. 2 hours later opens the door to a garish pink nightmare of a nursery. Complete with brick slips that doesn't go with a single thing in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
More proof the there video was faked. Seeing it come from his mouth Ronnie actually says “dere” and his tone is completely different. Mum of the year soph 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I thought this too. The “th” sound doesn’t come until around age 4 to 5 in lots of children. She has to have faked it and today she’s proven it by showing what Ronnie actually does. Well done to him though, love how excited he is which is lovely to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.