Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she doing with those alpacas ?????? She is right is she ??? She looked more genuine with them than her kids šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Funny thing is, she's obviously acting in the video with the alpacas. She must find it so hard to even act like this around her boys because you never see her this loved up with either of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What I don't understand is, does she not genuinely have the words to express how she feels about Ronnie? Why would you use someone else's words?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What I don't understand is, does she not genuinely have the words to express how she feels about Ronnie? Why would you use someone else's words?
Hmm, it's weird isn't it, best selling awfur n all, almost like she can't actually string a sentance together herself nd is a bit fik ;) šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Popped in to say that everything she does to that farm, sorry house, she manages to make look so cheap and tacky. That mural is awful. Don't get me wrong he's very talented but it's so busy and the colours are insipid! And as for the alpacas.... stuff of nightmares!
I get what she's trying to do with the wooden shite but its going to be an overload of wooden crates being made in to a shelf, desk, table, chair etc! Iv got a feeling if ever she lit one of her hinch candles and the place caught fire it would literally burn to the ground in a matter of minutes at this rate! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 21
I'd have said more bpd

*edited because I cant even get a 3 letter acronym right šŸ˜‚
I have BPD and spent years in private therapy and group therapy thatā€™s just for people with BPD (Iā€™ve probably met 100 or more people diagnosed BPD through it). I donā€™t see it in her personally. Sheā€™s too thick skinned and self centred for BPD.
I think she just a narcissist personally.

Reactions: 22
Man,thereā€™s already comments sticking up for Hinch,duck people truly are deluded
Princess Sophie couldnā€™t possibly do anything wrong could shešŸ™„
Probs been said already but. Interesting that, cause Hinch hasnā€™t even acknowledged it - they can only have seen it from lurking on here. So they spend their time frothing over Hinch, lurking on Tattle to see what the trolls are up to, and then fighting Hinchs corner when she doesnā€™t even deserve itā€¦ yet weā€™re the ones who should use our time better and spend it with our ā€˜beautiful familiesā€™? Make it make sense šŸ¤Æ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have BPD and spent years in private therapy and group therapy thatā€™s just for people with BPD (Iā€™ve probably met 100 or more people diagnosed BPD through it). I donā€™t see it in her personally. Sheā€™s too thick skinned and self centred for BPD.
I think she just a narcissist personally.
I don't either. I was diagnosed at 38 with bipolar 2 and took years to get sorted before that. She's a total narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's a disgrace. I feel so sad for Ronnie, his own mother has no words for him - she has to steal someone else's. Absolutely delighted that woman has called her out. Sophie thinks she's so special that she can do whatever she wants. I hope that lady 100% sues her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think Soph got a tripod for her birthday? Playing with her new toy a lot this week.
Iā€™m curious about this too... itā€™s seems like Jimnonob has been awol a hell of a lot recently! šŸ˜²
somethingā€™s going on ... and I had been thinking about it!
But now youā€™ve said that about her having a tripod and filming herself more with a tripod makes sense! Jamieā€™s used to always film her a lot! Whereā€™s he goneeee šŸ‘€

Reactions: 13
Probs been said already but. Interesting that, cause Hinch hasnā€™t even acknowledged it - they can only have seen it from lurking on here. So they spend their time frothing over Hinch, lurking on Tattle to see what the trolls are up to, and then fighting Hinchs corner when she doesnā€™t even deserve itā€¦ yet weā€™re the ones who should use our time better and spend it with our ā€˜beautiful familiesā€™? Make it make sense šŸ¤Æ
So true i actually hadnā€™t thought of it like that. These hinchers are just another breed like itā€™s not normal,if I were Hinch Iā€™d be ashamed of what Iā€™d created not proud. They are a bunch of nasty vipers just like their leader. I still canā€™t get over Hinch signing of in a huff imagine a grown woman with children acting like that. The whole thing is poison

Reactions: 17
So true i actually hadnā€™t thought of it like that. These hinchers are just another breed like itā€™s not normal,if I were Hinch Iā€™d be ashamed of what Iā€™d created not proud. They are a bunch of nasty vipers just like their leader. I still canā€™t get over Hinch signing of in a huff imagine a grown woman with children acting like that. The whole thing is poison
Itā€™s genuinely scary how easily-led so many people are these days. Sometimes I catch myself feeling almost a bit sorry for her and the state sheā€™s made of her life. But then I think about how she lies and uses her children and the fact sheā€™s likely a narcissist, bully and master manipulator and that feeling swiftly passes on by! It takes a certain kind of person to be so toxic and disgusting that theyā€™re happy for their minions to spread hate and threats and vitriol at complete strangers while taking zero accountability. Sheā€™s an awful person through and through.

Reactions: 20
You can tell its not her words anyway she doesn't write like that, as soon as it came up last night I thought she couldn't have wrote that
She must really hate us nusty trolls! Catch her out on everything! fact that a tattler found the original poster and called her out on it is amazing!

WEā€™RE ALL HERE WATCHING AND WAITING HINCH!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Can I just say, there are literally people dying out there at the moment. No-one give a flying duck about your ads Sopha. bleep.

Reactions: 14
The bedroom is overwhelming for US to look and it is hard to differentiate what is what in the sea of dull shades and natural faded tones.
Yeah sure the artist is good but imagine having that in your bedroom.
Then imagine being a child with SIGNIFICANT development needs. Needs that include difficulty making any connections with the world around them.
I know you probably all get fed up of me wanging on about things from an SEN professional and parent perspective but this is literally my job.
Clean, crisp walls with bright colours drawing attention to a few points of interest.
Simple/obvious shapes, faces and signs.
This room is terrifying. Confusing and overwhelming
For anyone.
Let alone a child lacking understanding of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She cleaned the mirror but didnā€™t touch the frame. Sheā€™s such a tend cleaner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t believe the friendship of Stacey and Hinch for one minute but I do think itā€™s profited Stacey massively.
She was behind Hinch in terms of number of followers until they became frenemies. Then she slowly but surely started to adapt her account by taking the best bits of Hinchā€™s but doing it better. Now she has more followers than Hinch. Itā€™s not a coincidence. Everything is planned in the social media world.

I honestly think Stacey picks out Hinchā€™s mistakes e.g. the filters on make up ads and uses it the opposite way to make her content better. The odd ā€œbestie bubsā€ visits are to keep Sophie safe in the knowledge she has a ā€œceleb friendā€.

we see you Trollomon.
I do wonder if her manic cleaning video was her attempt at copying Stacey to boost her followers.
Stacey used to do this cringey video (I do actually like SS) with a mop where she would dance like no one was watching, hair up like Hinch had hers, while cleaning . She did it a lot in her old house and I canā€™t help but think maybe Hinch was recreating that because clearly SS is much more popular (and deservedly ) than her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Awww, I've come back to this thread after a spell away and it's like slipping into comfy slippers which have the added benefit of making me actually giggle out loud. Mrs Hinch seems pathetic, vapid and ridiculous BUT it's some ludicrous and light distraction from the horror going down in the Ukraine.

Personally, having witnessed the protective aggression of some male alpacas (the females tend to be sweeties IME), I'd send the 3 woolly ones to Moscow to take Putin out, after which they can and (probably will) relieve the eternally pointless Hinch woman of a finger or three. She obviously didn't read up on what she thought looked like oversized Maltese dogs, the daft mare and is finding out that her 3 Rs come with teeth and attitudes, if not handled correctly. She's seemingly incapable of caring properly for animals or children.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.