Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way to send it to them?like when everyone on the Gemma markland thread sent the same screen shot and she got a mass exodus of followers!!
Yes they always have an email so you can send any news their way - although some journalists can be a bit lazy, so give detailed info with evidence and links. Given other influencers have been outed for their behaviour, I don’t see why Hinch always comes out squeaky clean

Reactions: 16
She really thinks that mural is gonna be there forever?? Soph I hardly think Ronnie’s gonna be 17 and bringing his girlfriend home and wanting her to see a giant alpaca staring at her and a dead spaniel (cos he will be in 15 years, not mean just a fact about life expectancy) in the middle of the night, that boy will be repainting that whether you like it or not 😂😂
He will want it gone by he's 5 or 6

Reactions: 15
I've just heard that Annonymous hackers have infiltrated the Kremlin and Russian t v and its playing Ukrainian music, wish they'd hack Hinch🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit more background about the person Hinch has plagiarised. Just had a quick look at her page and she couldn’t be more different to Hinch. Her sons are lucky to have her.
Yes my son is autistic and I've followed her, her son seems very much like mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But I DID get the screenshot of the brick slip post that tagged sofa 3 weeks ago...not prerecorded though right....🤦‍♀️
I looked at the photos It's not the same layout that she Has showed! Not aure if that is her house. X

Reactions: 8
But I DID get the screenshot of the brick slip post that tagged sofa 3 weeks ago...not prerecorded though right....🤦‍♀️
Naughtyyyyyyyyyyyyy

18 weeks ago.. Big bleeping difference to today isn't it SophieLies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I can't understand is the next story after she does a direct quote and references it. So why not do it then. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 11
Maybe her publisher PENGUIN should know about what their famous author has done!

she has reached yet another all time low (I’m talking potty training Ron & filming it! )

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Even me being 37, I wouldn’t sleep in this bedroom !
When she said farmhouse themed … she could have gone with this … I bet Ronnie would have been the happiest of kids there 🥺

View attachment 1089035
That’s lovely…… I hope she sees this..

Note the word ’Style’ does this mean subconsciously she’s realised Hinch Lodge is not a real farm and as F the dust said above it doesn’t fit the style of fire either! That fire would have been better suited to a large slab style tile if you wanted to tile the chimney breast! View attachment 1089455
Needs a recessed wood burning stove and an oak wooden mantle. Come on, Weepy could knock one of them out while she’s making a cuppa.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.