Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here.....

The brick man that she tagged today posted on his Instagram on the 22nd October a job he had done in Maldonia on an internal brick wall. Wasn't quick enough to get a screenshot before he turned off comments on his post, but 3 weeks ago he tagged Soph in the post. So obviously not done over the last few days like she is making out!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She can’t get away with this and put it down to nusty trolls again 🙄 she’s been caught multiple times and this lady seems very determined to get answers. I like her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've been messaging her. She seems a lovely lovely lady and I'm so pleased she is standing her ground and called hinch out on it.
I've just followed her because she seems so lovely. And I also messaged her. I'm glad others are with her too. Hinch needs calling out. Hopefully this is the start of either Hinch starting to listen or the start of more and more calling her out

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She won’t even acknowledge it. She’ll post a goodnight photo with Henry infront of the new fireplace or the alpacas eating carrots

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Absolutely does, imagine pouring your heart out about your child, real words from her heart bless her, for some bleep to steal it and act like she's said it about her own child. It's really upsetting 😔 It's just wrong
Agreed, keep bleeping up Hinch and we'll keep outing you, stupid🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Old Freda will need to get the tranq gun ready tonight after this latest escapade. Gretal rant will be on it's way though first about being 'trolled' but won't actually mention the tit she's caused.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thing is though even this won’t wake the sheep up. They will jump on that woman like vultures I guarantee it. Hinch will just block her,not acknowledge it and carry on. She’s such a pathetic excuse of a woman
Yes remember the carry on with Gemma the organised mum. Gemma publicly asked Sophie to address the "army " as they were attacking her for sharing about how to use cleaning chemicals correctly. Hinch never once publicy did anything

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Interestingly….. the lady in question posted her original post on the day of the fair when Ron asked why the man was eating paper…..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’d love the Daily Mail and Sun to run this story. ‘Mrs Hinch steals the words from another mum whose child has autism and pretends they are hers!’
Is there any way to send it to them?like when everyone on the Gemma markland thread sent the same screen shot and she got a mass exodus of followers!!

Reactions: 12
The lovely autismcafe lady is surprised that people are defending plagiarism. She doesn't understand that Hinch could do anything and her followers will defend her. 😔

Reactions: 21
I haven't followed Hinch much lately but I took a look today and that mural is HIDEOUS. My mom is a mural artist and could have done a beautiful job

Reactions: 12
I see you in the comments guys 😍 Don't want to mod but please try keep it classy over there, don't want Hinch just crying nusty trolls on this do we?!
Exactly this. Don’t derail what Hinch has done here with all her other cock-ups.

• Heart
I hope she doesn't back down and asks for a public apology. Every time this happens it just gets forgotten and Hinch some how comes out of it looking even better than usual.

I hope she doesn't back down and asks for a public apology. Every time this happens it just gets forgotten and Hinch some how comes out of it looking even better than usual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.