Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely does, imagine pouring your heart out about your child, real words from her heart bless her, for some bleep to steal it and act like she's said it about her own child. It's really upsetting 😔 It's just wrong
What’s sad is the fact she has no words in her own heart about poor Ronnie…. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I think it's different in the UK about suing people and plagiarism. I know from a Uni prescriptive that it can cause you to be kicked off your course. Or even fined. As a nurse it can cause you to lose your PIN. I don't really know how it works for social media though. I think it would be different if it was a published article 😅
Also #InstaSwindler for a thread title. 😂

Reactions: 10
Can’t be arsed with sopha the sofa sloth but I came back at the right time I see!
saddest thing, she can’t even express in her own words something about her son. Take a look at yourself lady.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Hey Hinch, my granny called from the 1970s and said she wants her brick clad chimney breast back. All the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
One of our tattlers must have commented....

They've spelt Ronnie like the wooden pictures. You might want to edit or delete x

Reactions: 15
Can’t be arsed with sopha the sofa sloth but I came back at the right time I see!
saddest thing, she can’t even express in her own words something about her son. Take a look at yourself lady.
She has no vocabulary though which is in evidenced every time she ‘just loves it’ or something ‘cracks me up’. I knew it wasn’t her words when it correctly said ‘its’ and Sofa would definitely have put ‘it’s’.

Reactions: 18
I looked at the photos It's not the same layout that she Has showed! Not aure if that is her house. X
Wouldn't surprise me if we've spoilt another reveal, as she laaaarrrrrves it so much she decided to get other walls done 🙄 UNLESS (because us tattlers aren't all thick fat hens) he maaaaaaybe saw her speaking about brick slips a couple of weeks ago so tagged her touting for business.....either way it'll probably forever stay a mystery because god forbid Sofa ever finishes a story-line or gives 100% facts

Reactions: 18
My husband has had a varied career but also a published poet/author. I just showed him this lovely ladie's post and told him all that the Hinch bint has done - he said, absolutely, she has the right to go ahead and sue her! Stealing someone's original words, their work - about their child to pass off as their own. Pretty damn serious.
I've messaged her.
I sincerely hope Hinch doesn't get away with this. She is 100% FAUX/FAKE .. a money grabbing, deceitful NOBODY.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My husband has had a varied career but also a published poet/author. I just told him and showed him this lovely ladies post and what Hinch bint has done - he said, absolutely, she has the right to go ahead and sue her! Stealing someone's original words, their work - about their child to pass off as their own. Pretty damn serious.
I've messaged her.
I sincerely hope Hinch doesn't get away with this. She is 100% FAUX/FAKE .. a money grabbing, deceitful NOBODY.
This is one GoFundMe I’d support, to cover this lady’s legal costs!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.