Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not doing it for any other reason than content and sympathy. I wish I could say I'm happy too but I'm not. Simple fact that Ronnie still isn't being cared for properly and his needs are not getting met. She used his bleeping blue bucket for cleaning up purposes, that's not what the blue bucket was for. So that's gone out the window. She has no true words to say about Ronnie, no real heartfelt words so she has to COPY AND PASTE something another mother said about her autistic child and claim it as her own, like she's typed it about Ronnie.
She uses Ronnie and his struggles as content and still belittles him whilst doing so.
She had no option but to admit he has delays, whatever they may be, because she lied for MONTHS about that kid.. He can talk. He can sing. He talks perfectly fine. When now she's admitting he doesn't, but still hasn't done a public apology, which she owes (NOT TO US, BUT TO RONNIE!!!) for lying about it all for months on end.
I fully believe she resents that little boy, even more so now he has delays. He's not what she hoped he'd be for Instagram. The Instagram perfect kid that all these cranky towie people think they have. He's a beautiful, special little boy who deserves so much more than what his family are giving him. He deserves a better mother. Someone who'd give up everything if it meant helping him somehow, instead he's got her.
I'm not having a go at you for your opinion, but it's very important you see these things incase you're new to her lies.
Absolutely hit the nail on the head

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone’s been a naughty girl and been found out!
What kind of mother are you Soph that you can’t use your own words when talking about your own son and decide to steal another mums words and use them as your own? I hope you lose a lot of respect from your followers for this stunt! I also hope Ron’s nursery staff see this because this shows the real Sophie Hinchliffe. For any newbies just go to Thread #500 which lists ALL of Mrs Hinch’s LIES and deceit 😡
Definitely needs to be on wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What’s interesting is that the mum from the autismcafe clearly doesn’t know who Mrs hinch is! Just an influencer with millions of followers.
Wonder if she knows Hinch talks about having a child with invisible speech and uses him for sympathy & engagement?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course she has 4 mops…I mean why would you need 4 mops? Or am I too basic and 4 is the magic number of mops we should all own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow!!! How fast did she get out the cleaning post from reading my post that she never cleans anymore. That’s magical!!

Reactions: 12
Ooo there's a few sticking up for her already
What’s interesting is that the mum from the autismcafe clearly doesn’t know who Mrs hinch is! Just an influencer with millions of followers.
Wonder if she knows Hinch talks about having a child with invisible speech and uses him for sympathy & engagement?
Somebody's commented how she uses her kids etc must be someone on here

Reactions: 11
If she wants the farmhouse look sooooo much then why didn’t she just buy a farm house????? 🤷🏻‍♀️ That house seems quite modern and she’s spending prob as much as my house is worth to make it look older.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Definitely needs to be on wiki
Absolutely does, imagine pouring your heart out about your child, real words from her heart bless her, for some bleep to steal it and act like she's said it about her own child. It's really upsetting 😔 It's just wrong

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I see you in the comments guys 😍 Don't want to mod but please try keep it classy over there, don't want Hinch just crying nusty trolls on this do we?!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm so glad this lady had highlighted it!! Bring on a Gretal rant tonight from this stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How do you find this post
Yesterday when Hinch shared the pic of R with the quote someone hunted down the original. I checked back on the original poster's page this eve and she has been told by someone (or I expect a fair few) about the plagiarism.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What hinch Facebook group has it been posted into? I need to see this ☕

Reactions: 2
Hey mama, we are right with you. More people like you need to make a stance on this fake fuckwit.

Screenshot_20220226-182032_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.