Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s literally no way she’s 32. Is she really? She genuinely looks a decade older than that!
All that filler, scraping her hair back too tightly regularly, not cleansing her skin properly (I work in beauty and I can tell she doesn't look after it) and not wearing SPF. It's all caused her terrible premature ageing

Reactions: 16
Why is she having MDF nailed to the walls everywhere? It's not panelling sofa, it's fake panelling.
If you want panelling then pay for real stuff and have it done properly. I would be mortified to be starting to decorate a year after Mario in paisley and be having the same wall effects as him!
It's also 2 years or so out of date. People have already moved on from it.
Keep up dear. Why hang on to fads that are over or almost over?

She could pay an interior designer and have a stunning home instead of a chav Palace

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wonder what the Alpacas will do in the summer when her lawn is dead and there is no more grass to graze on, only a matter of time with her big garden and lack of actually field space on Hinch farm

Reactions: 20
I know I’m kate to the party but that recap was bloody incredible @Sausage90 👏🏼
Wonder if she’ll have a day off tomorrow 🤔
She said she was going to continue answering questions and carry on bragging about The Crem so unfortunately I doubt it today 🙁
She's due at least day off & personally think she should sod off for a good while with her blended cacky food, massive beige lounge/joggers, relentless bragging, cackling and those awful Woolly Wankers!

Reactions: 13
Is there a downstairs toilet in that house or do visitors have to use one of the many ensuites upstairs. What she going to do , or should I say what is Fiddle and Jamie Montessori going to do when the boys need to be potty trained. That's some workout running up and down...to get it the loo or potty. No way will she use the utility to keep a potty in..

Reactions: 9
Is there a downstairs toilet in that house or do visitors have to use one of the many ensuites upstairs. What she going to do , or should I say what is Fiddle and Jamie Montessori going to do when the boys need to be potty trained. That's some workout running up and down...to get it the loo or potty. No way will she use the utility to keep a potty in..
From today’s grid post of madam on the stairs, there seems to be a “cloak room” just to the right of the stairs on the main level.

C94EA2D3-7A9F-4535-AF85-F93E466201A0.jpeg
7F4329DB-94D6-4A5D-8483-1DCA8A82B068.jpeg
47FAF733-5689-4497-BBF6-EEB571C15EC1.jpeg
AC127073-9031-4070-857B-1E2C625C42C8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
From today’s grid post of madam on the stairs, there seems to be a “cloak room” just to the right of the stairs on the main level.

View attachment 1081773View attachment 1081774View attachment 1081775View attachment 1081776
OHHH MY GOD!! Call the lawyer & read my will cause the meme at the end has killed me!! Its perfect; never have I seen such an accurate depiction of the face I make every time she lays on the overly dramatic proclamations of love for the most benign things. It's one of those things that get funnier every time you look at it & you can't stop looking at it. The cat is now plotting her revenge for waking her with my never ending belly laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bit late to the party as I’ve been busy and just catching up now as I can’t sleep. Anyone else notice the rushed job she did on the editing for the home bargains haul? (Took these screen shots on Monday) it’s all out of sync 🤣

Looks like she’s gone over something where it says “my good old toilet pine farm smells of French soap” 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣
And the caption too soon on the second one, now I’m no tend farmer but I don’t think Harpic is any good for alpaca poo 🙈
You had one job for the week Sophie and you couldn’t even get that right!!
C062C8AF-91F5-47B2-89DB-2F1A350E90E4.jpeg
05E70D38-7A65-4ED4-AD80-1717F0DEAA49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Bit late to the party as I’ve been busy and just catching up now as I can’t sleep. Anyone else notice the rushed job she did on the editing for the home bargains haul? (Took these screen shots on Monday) it’s all out of sync 🤣

Looks like she’s gone over something where it says “my good old toilet pine farm smells of French soap” 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤣
And the caption too soon on the second one, now I’m no tend farmer but I don’t think Harpic is any good for alpaca poo 🙈
You had one job for the week Sophie and you couldn’t even get that right!! View attachment 1081806View attachment 1081807
Good eye! What the heck is that sloppy edit about?

Reactions: 10
When she says 'coffee table and books' are going in here she means her own tit books in the glass table I presume? 🙄
I noticed on the post where she asks what everybody wants to see and the person supposedly reply’s saying “everything, we love it all” surely they would have said “I want to see it all” not we,,, slipped up there hinchy didn’t you, writes all these replies herself cause nobody asked you anything you wanted to answer so you made up your own as usual

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good eye! What the heck is that sloppy edit about?
Interesting isn’t it? Possibly late for the time slot so rushing, shows even more she’s not at all interested in this content anymore just throwing it out there to appear relatable before a big brag fest!

Reactions: 12
Careful. We strongly suspect Stacey had her kitchen done by early December as she hosted a dinner party catered by a professional chef who had photos of her prepping the food at staceys with what looked like a very complete kitchen. 😂
Stacey is every bit as manipulative and deceitful as hinch is

Reactions: 30
Why would you say night to Alpaca's and not your own children 😡

I have honestly never heard her talking to any of the kids as much as she talks to the alpacas. Something seriously wrong with that.

Love the feet pics 😂 if everyone gets wise to her and she runs out of money, she can put those big flippers on only fans, she'll be able to buy a 2.2 million house in no time!
Shes got those monster munch super stompers, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her challenge with transitioning to a home account is that (a) she has no taste and (b) she’s alienating her core lower income demographic.

And the panelling in her bedroom is totally the wrong proportion, it’s too wide. (I’m not a big fan but our lounge had original panelling when we bought the house so it’s stayed). Anyone with young kids will know that the mural is a waste of money as it’s going to be painted over in a few years when he finds it embarrassingly childish. The alpaca garden is just weird. There’s nothing I’d aspire to.

She’s never going to appeal to a higher income demographic. Most of my friends have never heard of her, and wouldn’t be rushing out to buy crushed velvet sofas and mirrored furniture. Some of my friends (who have more money than sense at times) paid for interior designers and their houses look fantastic. And nothing like Sophie has ever produced. It’s too brash and in your face, a beautiful house should be understated. Right, rant over…!

Reactions: 38

View attachment 1081773View attachment 1081774View attachment 1081775View attachment 1081776
Stacey’s comment of ‘staircase of dreams’ who is she kidding? It’s nothing special at all. She should see the mansions where we live - now they have staircases of dreams. SS knows what she’s doing. Pacifying her tend friend who’s a big single white female 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.