Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definitely been told by her management company she needs to reinvent herself in a “home account”. But how is this home account going to be relatable to the majority of her followers? There will be no trips to b and m for stuff for that house, all the tat furniture she bought will be replaced by bespoke pieces From luxury stores. She is a complete chav in her taste, who is she now supposed to be influencing? as they say you cannot polish a turd. Sofa disneyprincess lives in a fantasy world that is not a sustainable one, so won’t appeal to anyone interested in climate change or sustainabilty, her parenting posts are random and hysterical with her shrieking and just so unnatural . The weird stalker videos of her “asleep” being supermum are just that, weird. Alpaca people surely are devastated she is humanising her “boys”. Who the hell is this woman now supposed to be influencing? Selling tit to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Her challenge with transitioning to a home account is that (a) she has no taste and (b) she’s alienating her core lower income demographic.

And the panelling in her bedroom is totally the wrong proportion, it’s too wide. (I’m not a big fan but our lounge had original panelling when we bought the house so it’s stayed). Anyone with young kids will know that the mural is a waste of money as it’s going to be painted over in a few years when he finds it embarrassingly childish. The alpaca garden is just weird. There’s nothing I’d aspire to.

She’s never going to appeal to a higher income demographic. Most of my friends have never heard of her, and wouldn’t be rushing out to buy crushed velvet sofas and mirrored furniture. Some of my friends (who have more money than sense at times) paid for interior designers and their houses look fantastic. And nothing like Sophie has ever produced. It’s too brash and in your face, a beautiful house should be understated. Right, rant over…!
Looking at mural mans stuff, it can be £3,000 plus for a mural!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
FD5301DB-4414-43FD-9DAF-17C9FA22DD0E.jpeg

Think this says it all, she’s now a has been! Good luck paying that mortgage off. :unsure::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning Nusties 💕

I see Sopha is up and about early this morning waffling on about having real not tend daffodils. That must be a novelty for her after having tend grass and other tend plants, etc 🍅

Also, unless Henners is as fick as duck as mummaz he will be thinking about running around the GARDEN at Mushroom Manor, rather than a tend field 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This post really shows the difference a filter and some editing can make.

Take note Hinch, what you’re doing is damaging.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I see Sopha telling us she has real daffodils not tend ones like her bestie yesterday with her fetjka daffs😂 Nothing like a little trolling of Ur bestie to start the day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The way she drops in Henry thinks the garden is a filed 🙄🙄 she just can’t help herself… how embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a ok staircase,would be better if it was central to the door though..I just can't wait to see the stairgate on it though,or will the aesthetics be more important then risking her young children hurting themselves?
I don't think she's pregnant again I think she wants us to think she is,then some rag ll pick it up and pop it on a page somewhere and she gets advertising for the "home" account.

Reactions: 18
Being so specific in saying she has real daffodils makes me feel like they might not be real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning Nusties 💕

I see Sopha is up and about early this morning waffling on about having real not tend daffodils. That must be a novelty for her after having tend grass and other tend plants, etc 🍅

Also, unless Henners is as fick as duck as mummaz he will be thinking about running around the GARDEN at Mushroom Manor, rather than a tend field 🙄
Maybe this was because Stacey had said she had fake ones yesterday, check out Stacey's story .. more shade thrown at her tend bestie

Reactions: 19
The way she drops in Henry thinks the garden is a filed 🙄🙄 she just can’t help herself… how embarrassing!!
She’s a deluded narcissistic idiot. She clearly doesn’t know the definition of a FIELD or FARM. Someone please gift her a DICTIONARY 🙏 Her parents have failed her. Imagine being 32 years old and having a big garden and calling it a field! Imagine having a bigger than average home and calling it a farm! 😆 Can she not see how stupid she comes across?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
When the house is done, when she's done having kids, when she can't squeeze one more animal on her 1.7 acres...( which is not a lot regarding livestock) what then? She's so bleeping boring, she never voices an opinion she never discusses current topics she never says or does anything of real interest. I have seen many more beautiful homes than hers, I've seen better more genuine lasses on Insta...what is her alure? I honest to god cannot see it!

Reactions: 34
For all she shows of those kids (everything she is not bothered about their privacy at all) you never see her putting them to bed (Jamie’s job), showing the bed time routine with a toddler and baby and the possible struggles, which is relatable and could be helpful for her sheep. But she instead just shows herself putting HER alpacas “to bed” (not relatable at all) no doubt missing her actual kids bedtime. She really is just a mother to those boys not a mum! 😔

Reactions: 23
Why does Mrs Hinch deserve all the best according to her sheep? Has she discovered a cure for cancer? Has she done anything for any charity? Has she changed the world? Just asking for a friend

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.