Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing how she is sat and how baggy that godawful tracksuit is she is wearing when sat in the alpacas - I definitely think she is pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Seeing how she is sat and how baggy that godawful tracksuit is she is wearing when sat in the alpacas - I definitely think she is pregnant
She would be mental if that was the case BUT it’s one sure way to explain the need for the new house to any doubting sheep!!!

Reactions: 15
She’s gone for a full house today, the laugh, the pointing finger, amaZON, putting the maldon wankers to bed instead of her kids, using that bleeping food processor again to make beige biscuits for the tend baby, more tend not moving in living in old house stories... aghhhhhhhhh my blood pressure goes up each time I watch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tomorrow we have to be due a story from Jamie claiming how hard she works and how busy she is and how amazing she is that’s usually how the timeline goes it used to be troll messages but instead she often uses Jamie to create some sympathy by making out she’s super woman with his lurking stories

Reactions: 24
So at 8pm on a Tuesday night Sopha was apparently sat in the shed at “Hinch notafarm” in the dark, tucking the alpacas into bed. Aah, bless ‘er ‘art.
Although, presumably this is past bedtime for Lon & Ron and as neither of her human boys have a bed at the new gaff they must both be tucked up at Castle Greyskull.
Not a problem, Hinch has told us on numerous occasions that they take turns staying at the new house so tonight Jamie is at the old place with the children and Sophie is at the mansion farm new house. That explains it. Except ……… who is there filming Soph sat in the shed, in the dark, putting the alpacas to bed?
We all know that Soph couldn’t possibly be left in the big empty house overnight all on her own, I mean, she’s only 32! So does that mean that poor old Mum & Dad have been stuck babysitting the grandkids or babysitting Soph?
And if Freda Yahoo is staying at the house with Hinch where is she sleeping when there’s only one double bed in the whole property?
So many questions!!
Jamie and Freda share the double bed, whilst Soph sleeps in the alpaca shed.

^Is it too early for a thread title? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Stacey’s sly dig at hinch saying she doesn’t want to rush the cottage while hinch is
It might be a dig but she honestly can’t talk. She’s butchered that house. What’s she’s done to the whole house and modernising it doesn’t match the outside at all. I feel like she rushed the whole thing for content. The blue loo, Rex’s awful black and grey room with humping bears on the wall. She’s ruined the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love all you nusty trolls but literally can’t be bothered with her anymore 😴 I’ll still be watching though, waiting hopefully for all of it to go tits up 🙌🏻

Reactions: 22
B492C6A7-FDF2-486E-8566-FB46C2D080A8.png
Just going to casually leave this here… for no reason whatsoever…. However if @Andioooop was to see it, it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.