Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ferguson

VIP Member
Since I discovered you nusty trolling fat hens, I put in some serious hard work and commitment into reading EVERY single thread.

This recap, is the absolute best one yet, you've made me laugh so much @Sausage90 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Not to stick up for her but one my my mini strawbs is close to Ronnie’s age & if I had the funds to buy a house that we could all have our own rooms and en-suites I 100% would however that en-suite would have a deadbolt across the top of it until such a time my child was old enough to not fuck about in it.
Myself & Mr Strawberry spent this evening hitting the garden in prep of our annual blasting the fuck out of everything with the pressure washer for the contents of Smyths to appear from the garage otherwise known as “ Summer Shite” swingball/bouncy castle etc because it’s almost spring and the kids can be outdoors all day ( THANK THE LORD) it makes me sad that those boys most likely won’t be the type of kids to be told right out you go cmoan let’s go build a den and make a tree swing ! Shoved infront of iPads till kingdom come

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I see Sopha telling us she has real daffodils not tend ones like her bestie yesterday with her fetjka daffs😂 Nothing like a little trolling of Ur bestie to start the day😂

• Haha

llamadramamama21

I tripped and fell running to these comments after watching that video of her cleaning!

WHAT THE .....WAS THAT!!!!!!!

• Haha

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
It is such a strange Hinch bubble to live in, I think.

She barely recognised or discussed a worldwide pandemic for 2 years. She doesnt acknowledge the epic storms we have had (oohh it is a bit windy). Now Russia invades Ukraine and it is one of the biggest news stories in Europe for a very long time (pandemic aside). She 100% will not acknowledge any of it.
I feel like these huge, life changing events are just ignored. I know she said she wants to keep her platform positive (whatever that means) but ignoring these monumental events is terrifying to me. You cannot close your eyes to these things, they affect us all. Then the sheep will do the same and carry on like everything is fine as long as the bog is shiny.

Fucking hell. Beauty fades but stupid is forever.

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
My friend had an email earlier today, she signed up for fabulousa in early lockdown, she has unsubscribed now due to them launching body wash in the scents you use to ‘clean’ your home with, who the fuck wants to smell like their kitchen sides or bog?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The way she drops in Henry thinks the garden is a filed 🙄🙄 she just can’t help herself… how embarrassing!!
She’s a deluded narcissistic idiot. She clearly doesn’t know the definition of a FIELD or FARM. Someone please gift her a DICTIONARY 🙏 Her parents have failed her. Imagine being 32 years old and having a big garden and calling it a field! Imagine having a bigger than average home and calling it a farm! 😆 Can she not see how stupid she comes across?

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why is everyone worrying about if Ronnie changes his mind in a few years about his bedroom?

Do you reeeeeeeeally think the future bothers her? Like, one iota?

She doesn’t think beyond the next Insta story and she certainly doesn’t give a shit about cost or value for money. She’ll just get the boys to paint over it (whilst filming it all for content of course because it’s all about the Gram) and then spend whatever she wants on the next over the top decoration.

She’s a short sighted braggy twatweasel who
doesn't give a damn about anyone other than those in her teeny tiny weeny little social sphere. Oh, except her ‘army’ of course because they're the reason she’s got all this to be So GrAtEfuL and #BleSEd for.

Utter cunt.
We wouldn't have to worry about how a child with clear additonal needs will feel about a wall so busy and actually quite scary (tbh a child without additonal needs would find it freaky)
If she was a real mother. A proper mother who cares for her children and allows her children to be children and have them decide their theme or simply decorates child friendly then no one would worry.

I do worry about how Ronnie will react when seeing that room, more so on a night when he sees numerous animals staring at him and he can't say mummy I'm scared, I don't like it.
There's no real colour, no happiness, just a (extremely well done) but not child friendly room. Colour is happiness, characters he and children his age recognise, I feel sorry for him. I really really do.

But I agree with how money means nothing to her so in a year or 2 she'll happily paint over it when she gets a new obsession.

• Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I totally agree with everyone that she shouldn’t mention the situation in Ukraine. It wouldn’t mean anything from her, just a box ticked for content. However as a cleaning account I found it odd that she never mentioned Covid as you would have thought she actually could have helped people. Instead she used it as an excuse to get her sheep to advertise her Tesco range because she didn’t want to mention it and send people out for non essential shopping 🙄

grannyof2

Chatty Member
I realized what’s so unsettling about how the alpacas run. Not sure if anyone can do a screen grab. Their necks wiggle and their bodies and knobby-kneed legs move all over the place but their heads stay in the same position. Wtf. I love animals but seeing these ones on repeat has me right there with all of you, feeling an irrational rage. And that cacklewheeeeze omg make it stop.
After hearing that stupid running with her furry alpaca babies with her stupid put on little breathless giggle I honestly think she’s trying to come across with this innocent little girl act, it all adds up with inch doing his aww love er art bullshit, playing with the kids without her realising he’s filming it and daddy building things for her in the workshop, playing with the alpacas, saying “mum” when Lennie was crawling, the fake giggling at everything,,, I honestly think this is her new angle, little innocent soph who is still so childlike and innocent,, so innocent that all those awful tattle trolls saying she rips all her followers off with the constant selling and ads are just so evil because she’s such an innocent she wouldn’t be capable of being crafty, she’s got such a childlike pure heart,,, maybe I’m thinking too deeply into it but that’s my opinion for what it’s worth

• Sick