Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seen-the-light

She has definitely been told by her management company she needs to reinvent herself in a “home account”. But how is this home account going to be relatable to the majority of her followers? There will be no trips to b and m for stuff for that house, all the tat furniture she bought will be replaced by bespoke pieces From luxury stores. She is a complete chav in her taste, who is she now supposed to be influencing? as they say you cannot polish a turd. Sofa disneyprincess lives in a fantasy world that is not a sustainable one, so won’t appeal to anyone interested in climate change or sustainabilty, her parenting posts are random and hysterical with her shrieking and just so unnatural . The weird stalker videos of her “asleep” being supermum are just that, weird. Alpaca people surely are devastated she is humanising her “boys”. Who the hell is this woman now supposed to be influencing? Selling shit to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep the blonde is on the way out guyyyssch! All part of the new image, evolving Sophi e "Hey I'm an all natural cuntry gal" down on tend farm.
Once a chavvy cunt, always a chavvy cunt - can't buy class - she only has to open her mouth to prove that!
More "morning Woolly Wankers" ...YAWN!!!
More whizzed up vegetable eggy shite later, more bragging? .... Definitely
What a bloody bore!

• Haha
  • Heart

Katlen12

VIP Member
'The more and more posts I am seeing THIS MORNING'

What account do you follow hinch? This has been going on for more than 24 hrs...you didn't see a thing about it yesterday?

I just can't stand her, she is like a child :sick:

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I'm 3 kids in, and while one didn't crawl and just did the practice, but went to cruising then walking very early, the other 2 did crawl.
They don't just randomly go off like that in my experience, they spend weeks rocking on all fours to gain strength and then they're off.
She's cut off him moving for ages, so obviously wanted to wait until moving was Insta worthy.. like Ron miraculous first steps on uneven ground 🙄
You can tell it's not the first time by his expression.. it's looking like he'll be shit scared of her like his brother was/is

• Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I actually love how much her her dad loves his woodwork. I take it he's retired now? Wasn't he in engineering or something?
He was a highly respected engineer at the top of his game.
He was in poor health a couple of years ago so probably took early retirement.
He's younger than ma,so nowhere near standard retirement age.
I can see him still working in the consultancy field though.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
What was said on thread 500? I read it expecting something out of the ordinary, did I miss something? Don't want to have to read it all again, but it keeps being mentioned and I'm really worried I've missed something major!!!!!
So you honestly thought that thread was just run of the mill🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Why oh why FFS, all these animals are just way too much for a two year old

edit to add-he’s so talented as an artist but Fucksake
1DE3DC7C-F3A9-44D4-91A4-845AC4D38F82.jpeg

• Wow

FreJon5

She lives such a boring, insular life! If she wants to be a 'mumfluencer' she needs to realise women aren't just mums and homemakers. She tries to push this 1950s 'making my boys happy' narrative but it's so so boring. It may be a shock to her but woman can be amazing wives and mums and also professionals, be fun, have nights out, wear clothes other than shapeless tracksuits, host for people other than close family and not take themselves too seriously. Everything she does pushes this sweet innocent narrative but the ironic thing is the most the tattlers actually related with her and laughed WITH her was when she told Jamie to f off on their weekend away.

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Wtf is her mum doing sitting there like a frigging 24/7 carer ?!

I'd expect MrBarmy to leave me if I was still attached by the umbilical cord to my mother 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
If anyone has watched the latest season of After Life with Ricky Gervais then think of the therapist and the 'lads'. They just screamed Jaymayoioiwhoohoohoo at me.
Yess that’s exactly who! No one likes them! They think they are liked but everyone is polite and absolute rips them for being a cunt behind their backs!

Also agree with another commenter. It’s a lovely size garden, a very big garden for most people! But it is in no way suitable or large enough for a farm. It’s worrying she keeps pushing this idea she has the space for a farm. She doesn’t have the room unfortunately and doesn’t care at all that it’s too small and and unsuitable. She is not an animal lover at all, she just likes animals at a very superficial level ie they are cute and fluffy. She doesn’t care less about what they need to thrive, spotting a theme here to be honest,.. she’s the same with her kids

Why does she always have all the bloody lights on? Notice it all the time, even the Alpaca shed lights. Just why? More money than sense. Wait till she gets her energy bills. Ooooh Jaimeeeee, you'll have to get a job, we'll be broke with all these bills' :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We drove past in broad day light and she had all the outside lights and inside on at the ‘farm’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Hinch doesn't have the brain capacity to process or care about what goes on outside of her fantasy bubble.
If Instagram disappeared she would be fucked, nothing else to fall back on.
Absent minded, selfish & loathsome bint.

• Heart