Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
I really think he’s the brains behind all of this and she’s just the puppet we all see. With 14 years working in sales and marketing, in fairly senior roles too, surely it can’t just be a coincidence? 🤔
Let’s not forget he was awarded salesperson of the year
CB0E653D-35F8-4553-987E-53972816A5D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
(I know I’ve suggested this before but)

Thread suggestion -

Thinks she can sing but she’s just tone deaf

Reactions: 30

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I know she has read here, someone posted a quote mocking her spending no time with her children they grow fast, she twisted the narrative and posted the quote about how kids grow up fast shortly after. - not recently
All she ever does is take what we're saying and uses it for content. She's obsessed with tattle. She's probably a tattler on the ss thread anyways

• Haha

Janedoe123

Please don't think I'm posh and living on acres here, but her garden isn't that big. How the fuck she's calling that a farm i'll never know. Its a decent garden but its about 50 acres short of calling it a farm. The cheek of her.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I’ve had an absolute twat of a day(real world Hinch,something you don’t know about)
Caught up and her muuuummm has given me the rage,fucking hell you are 32 years old woman it’s absolutely pathetic,grow up you absolute arse wipe . I hate to break it to you Hinch but parents are not around forever or their health fails at some point.
Learn to stand on your own 2 size 5 foootttzzz ,it’s absolutely embarrassing
Nearly 12 months since I lost my mam, so sadly this is all too true. She is going to have to face a life without her and I honestly don't think she'll know where to start without her.

• Heart
  • Sad

grannyof2

Chatty Member
Careful. We strongly suspect Stacey had her kitchen done by early December as she hosted a dinner party catered by a professional chef who had photos of her prepping the food at staceys with what looked like a very complete kitchen. 😂
Stacey is every bit as manipulative and deceitful as hinch is

QuentinQueen

Poor Lonnie looks utterly bemused by her random noises, I reckon he's been crawling for a while & can't work out why suddenly hes getting the attention the alpacas usually do!

• Haha

Palms

That's what I see when she twats about with the mirror and cushions. 'give me attention!!' 🙄

• Haha

QuentinQueen

Seeing the woolly walkers running around that garden ( Not a field :rolleyes: ) has actually made me really angry! Why bother moving to somewhere with all that space outside and then make it impossible for your children and dog to use?! Its just stupid and cruel. Surely they actually have more useable outdoor space at Guantanamo Grey!

• Heart

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
As mundane and shit as her content is of the alpacas, I’d rather see the furry boys prinking or whatever the fuck it’s called over seeing Ronnie being treated as a performing monkey. Daily content of the alpacas over Ronnie running in and putting food in Henry’s dish and getting onto the sofa and waiting on the postman 🤦🏻‍♀️ Fuck she’s a wanker. And those matching alpaca personalised tracksuits are fucking awful!

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Why would you put the 3 R’s on the wall in Ronni E’s room when you can literally see them from his window???
Make it make sense please!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

RogueRey

VIP Member
I'm reading the gleam features website about our Sofa. For her partnership with Tesshcos it states that she will be bringing out a range EVERY season !!!!

Every fucking season...

They refer to hinching as "a fun inclusive activity which encompasses all elements of house work and the home ".. her sheep are "hyper engaged hinchers" who follow her "witty and entertaining escapades of part advice , part entertainment".

I'm laughing at the "hyper engaged" , they won't like that at all but when has Sofa been witty?? They are calling her a parenting influence too.

Her partnerships are not cleaning focused, they are home related, Garnier is listed , P&G but praising Rose Blunderland and Tesco . Tesco is her launch pad for the brand Hinch.

Seems gleam have cleaned her up for the home lifestyle too.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29