Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I don’t think that was the first time Lonnie crawled but sadly I think it was the first time she’d seen it, too busy with her other ‘boys’ 🙁
How long till Roy goes alpaca people, he seems a right handful?
Where is Jimbob?
Jimbob’s been sent to live with the Jimbob people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Can she stop fucking over the top screaming! She done the same with Ronnie and it scares them. They have that same startled reaction when she suddenly starts screeching. No need. Also imagine capturing your child’s milestones through camera for possibly the first time! She’s ridiculous..put the phone down and enjoy your life in your new home ffs

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
When the house is done, when she's done having kids, when she can't squeeze one more animal on her 1.7 acres...( which is not a lot regarding livestock) what then? She's so fucking boring, she never voices an opinion she never discusses current topics she never says or does anything of real interest. I have seen many more beautiful homes than hers, I've seen better more genuine lasses on Insta...what is her alure? I honest to god cannot see it!

JMS123

Chatty Member
Coming back to yesterday’s brag fest. Using reverse psychology, she knows she shouldn’t be showing off her new house and the cost of their renovations. So she creates a ludicrous “what do you want to see” to position it that her followers are desperate to see her house.

It might have been plausible to show one message and one room. But the floodgates open and she can’t help showing absolutely everything in one long, toe-curling show off. It was really dreadful. Along with the breathy “look how much I spent on tasteless crap guyyzzzz”. Read the room Sophie. (And I say this as someone who is lucky enough not to be struggling financially, it must feel a hundred times worse if you’re worrying about your heating bills or your kids needing new shoes).

• Heart

Fartycat

Oh shit - posted image before text. Anyway.....
Coo-ee Hinch
We realise you haven't read your Tattle thread since the signing of the Magna Carta, but those shrubs look like either rhododendrons or laurels, both of which are poisonous to camelids (that includes alpacas for the ignorant i.e. you)
Much as we're bored with the antics of Roger, Random and Rancid, I'd hate to see the woolly wankers dying a horrible death due to your neglect.

• Wow
  • Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
We haven’t seen her venturing off into the ‘stables’ with her pink light up beanie hat on, come on Soph we could do with a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Danielle0120

VIP Member
AS IF the fucking llamas are going in his bedroom too!!!!! 😵😵
It's so sad 😔 this wall is her for. Not Ronnie. What happens when Ronnie is a bit older, and he wants his own theme? A tacky bright cartoon bedroom. My youngest are 5 and 4 and they chose their own bedroom theme with a passion, kids that age know what they want. Their bedrooms are THEIR bedrooms. Why can't she dedicate his own bedroom and play room in a child appropriate theme? He must have SOMETHING where his face lights up when he sees it on the telly or in shops. Bing,peppa,cars... Just something. It frustrates me so much. I like farm theme, it's cute, but a child friendly farm theme.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She moves and "dances" like a dude. She's trying to be funny but it's so fuckkng cringe

• Haha
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
A work colleague spotted them all in Lakeside earlier, in tracksuits with lots of bags. She apparently had big sunglasses and a mask on trying to look like a tend celeb.
No wonder they never try to go to Bluewater,no hoodie policy.
I'm guessing inch was shouting,where can I get a saveloy oi oi know what I mean,nudge nudge dinky
winky,in the food hall.

• Haha

choccychops

Chatty Member
God her content is so boring...it’s beyond me why anybody follows her anymore. It’s just laughing manically at the woolly wankers, staged or photoshopped posts of her kids, Dad’s made more random wooden shit, look at how big my house is and the odd advert for a pile of cheap tat or cleaning stuff. Yawwwwwnnnn!

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Day off for Sopha today then. The rain doesn’t fit with her pre-records and she’s cushing on the grubby sofa at Greyskull shouting “Mummmm” while cackling at anything and everything Lonnie does 🙄

I’m calling bingo that Inch will pipe up at some point today with a creepy post while creeping around Tescho, whispering “Oi Oi, bless-er-art, sausages” Or maybe he’s got stuck half way while teleporting between Greyskull and Mushroom Manor 🤔

Geppetto will be in his workshop with the doors firmly locked in case Sopha gives him even more jobs to do. Enjoying the tranquility away from Fiddle.

The Mural guy is busy adding to Ronni e’s walls painting Sopha in her wedding dress and Inch in his vest and grey joggers. I’d rather look at that scary looking pig and the whomping willow 😳

ATV 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine waking up one day, being handed a rifle and instructions on how to make a petrol bomb and being told you need to help defend your home and family. And then you have these bitches flogging their tat without a care in the world. Dropping a quick story on their Instagram to show they really do care, and then carrying on as usual.

God forbid the war actually came here. The best we can hope for is total economic ruin. But hey as long as your llamas are happy, eh Soph??

Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch, hasn't got a clue. Not when those #ads are due.

• Heart
So L gets a 2 second video of her screeching at him for crawling for the first time, but the Alpacas get a full montage of the same thing they do every fucking day straight after? I don’t even know why I watch 😂 I don’t even know why I care to be honest

• Haha