Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
This post really shows the difference a filter and some editing can make.

Take note Hinch, what you’re doing is damaging.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am so. Fucking. Unendingly. Unforgivably. Bored.

The audacity of her putting out such vacuous, boring, monotonous content after having built such a big account (bots or not) is beyond me

I don’t want to see the children, the Alpacas, Henry or Fiddle & Wepetto or your stupid bloody pig wall. It’s just not fun anymore, it hasn’t been for such a long time.

I’m sorry you sold your soul and don’t know how to get it back.

• Heart

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Why would you say night to Alpaca's and not your own children 😡

I have honestly never heard her talking to any of the kids as much as she talks to the alpacas. Something seriously wrong with that.

Love the feet pics 😂 if everyone gets wise to her and she runs out of money, she can put those big flippers on only fans, she'll be able to buy a 2.2 million house in no time!

• Haha
She's sickening.
So busy bragging on the gram
So busy living in TWO homes
So busy spending big money like water on materialistic, unnecessary and unimportant "things" - all funded by other people's pockets
So busy faffing with Fantasy Fucking "Farm", the workshop & pointless Woolly Wankers
NEVER seems to give her boys the same attention as her animals & it's always Henry at bedtime on the sofa (her natural habitat)

Henry "changed her life 7 years ago" ...
Well Sophie, looking at poor Henry he will be in a burial plot at "Hinch Farm" before he's 8 as he's dangerously overweight 😔

So busy living out this ridiculous life of theirs to truly see what is important.
Anxiety my arse ... never seen anyone so in laaarve with themselves!

Sophie, it seems, will eventually learn the hard way when it all catches up with her.
Life is too bloody short.

Sending love to all you nusty beautiful trolls, it's not been a pleasant day xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
She’s trying to be like Stacey when she used to dance like an idiot with the mop. At least Stace was funny.

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
Hinch doesn't have the brain capacity to process or care about what goes on outside of her fantasy bubble.
If Instagram disappeared she would be fucked, nothing else to fall back on.
Absent minded, selfish & loathsome bint.
I’ll have you know she’s a kwollyfied hairdresser hunnay

• Haha

Blah blah 2020

Guyzzz don't forget it's mother's day in a few weeks! Just incase anyone needed any inspiration here's the cauliflower Sophie made 😂😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220223-182513_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Why has she randomly put the table mat across her tummy/legs, makes it look like she is sat in a high chair 🤣
Screenshot_20220224-160414_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Parry1988

VIP Member
Fuck me a picture of 3 buckets with alpacca food 😅😅😅 does she really thinks ANYBODY wants to see that, I mean the huns would have appreciated a picture of the fukin sink again rather than this what the actuaaaaaalll fuck is she on 🙆‍♀️

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
Her challenge with transitioning to a home account is that (a) she has no taste and (b) she’s alienating her core lower income demographic.

And the panelling in her bedroom is totally the wrong proportion, it’s too wide. (I’m not a big fan but our lounge had original panelling when we bought the house so it’s stayed). Anyone with young kids will know that the mural is a waste of money as it’s going to be painted over in a few years when he finds it embarrassingly childish. The alpaca garden is just weird. There’s nothing I’d aspire to.

She’s never going to appeal to a higher income demographic. Most of my friends have never heard of her, and wouldn’t be rushing out to buy crushed velvet sofas and mirrored furniture. Some of my friends (who have more money than sense at times) paid for interior designers and their houses look fantastic. And nothing like Sophie has ever produced. It’s too brash and in your face, a beautiful house should be understated. Right, rant over…!

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Imagine writing about your dog with more love and admiration than you would for your own kids. Fat cunt Henry gets words straight from her heart and the human boys get a stolen quote off google. Mum goals 🥰

• Sad
  • Heart