Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoyofLife

Love your spellings 😂😂
Really made me cross when she posted about the Ukraine after her “day off” yesterday!! The Archbishops called for Prayers yesterday morning and by last night the #PrayForUkraine hashtag was trending with church leaders prayers for people to offer so no doubt she wanted to jump on yet another Grief Train trending hashtag’! It’s beyond shallow and followed by all her shameless ads and amature-dramatics, it’s obvious it was done to up her engagement prior to selling her tat.

But fear not, Russia has been “sanctioned” by the Eurovision Song Contest so no doubt Putin will be surrendering soon! I’m mean, that’s got to hurt being thrown out of the ESC hasn’t it?! 😂. Just when you thought things couldn’t get any weirder …. 🤦🏼‍♀️

After her performance today I think those of us who are religious should start offering prayers for Soph! How much is a week in The Priory? Asking for a faux cleaner ….. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’ve had an absolute twat of a day(real world Hinch,something you don’t know about)
Caught up and her muuuummm has given me the rage,fucking hell you are 32 years old woman it’s absolutely pathetic,grow up you absolute arse wipe . I hate to break it to you Hinch but parents are not around forever or their health fails at some point.
Learn to stand on your own 2 size 5 foootttzzz ,it’s absolutely embarrassing
Hope you’re unwinding with a nice drink. 🥴

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Agree. There's not mentioning it then there's whipping everyone up into a state of anxiety with hyperbole. The one thing that I intensely dislike about the internet is that there is no middle ground between ignoring news and being the man in the "end is nigh" a-board.
Susie V has just explained it really well on Instagram, IMO. She has acknowledged that her stories are likely to jump between heavy and light hearted, that she thinks it’s important to talk about what’s going on in the world and highlight ways to help or learn more, but that some people do use social media for light relief and that is part of what she does. Hinch just jumps from one thing to another, without proper thought and that’s part of what makes it jarring.

• Heart

Burda

VIP Member
She would just think that WW3 stands for the Woolly Wankers 3 🙄
She's mentioned it now, but she obviously doesn't know what to say because if she really understood and she really had anxiety then she would be a wreck.

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
I totally agree I've seen make up kid come on and was not tend anxious and nervous how the pandemic had made it worse - she comes on with no filter in her comfies and says she walks missing for days things were overwhelming her. I also loved when her wee boy had a fucking headache 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like her she doesn't seem as fake or contrived as other on insta
I like Georgia aswell. I actually find her stories interesting. Unlike Hinch, she's all forced and fake

MissBijou

Chatty Member
What was said on thread 500? I read it expecting something out of the ordinary, did I miss something? Don't want to have to read it all again, but it keeps being mentioned and I'm really worried I've missed something major!!!!!
It was where we filled the entire thread with facts about Sophie’s endless lies and deception!

Here’s the link:

• Heart

klairklopp

VIP Member
Oh goody, Henners and the Woolly Wankers.... I was beginning to forget what they all looked like 🙄

Imagine being so dull and boring you have to use your children and animals for content on the gram. Oh yes, and imagine being such a money grabbing twat that you’re prepared to use them 🙄

Let’s play a game of guess who or what is being painted on Ronni e’s wall next.... I’m calling bingo that it will be Fiddle and Inch swimming in a duck pond together 🤭

Blessed be Roger aka Rodney, overlooked by mummaz again 🦙
I guessed yesterday Weepy with a wood axe standing by the creepy ass tree……. Oh and a Kermit minky caught in the branches that the artist won’t be allowed to paint green, instead it’ll be greige…….

‘Totally forgot’ but it has Teddy in it so it’s within the last, what, month?! 🤣
What the freaking hell is wrong with people? Where’s Inch and Squash BTW ? Or does the ‘artist’ think they’re a same sex couple with six kids and three dogs. Oh and no woolly wankers either…..

• Haha