Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
There is also many other means of getting parenting help we only see a few seconds out of there day I just think it’s unfair to judge on that alone I’m sure if Ronnies nursery have any concerns they will flag it up I’d hate to think any time I’ve lost my temper people would jump straight to she needs ss
Unless Ronnie's nursery staff watch her Instagram they aren't going to be aware of the dangerous thinks she does like leaving Ronnie alone close to 3 large animals. Ss welcome calls of concern then its their job to assess and take action where appropriate

Reactions: 7

Inthelockdown

Guuuyyys they just crack me up 🙄

A friend’s baby crawled like that, there was a name for it I can’t remember, cos one side crawling one style and the other side another, I think they had to do a bit of work with him once he was standing and walking as legs and hips were not the same strength.
Commando crawling is what my old ma calls it xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen modash.io ? Seen this mentioned on another thread and went for a👃
They have 10% of her followers to be fake
Lots of other interesting stats
Had to use google to work that out 🤪 I would have thought it would have been higher than that. So nearly 4 million people genuinely follow her? Why? I don’t get it!
7F84C41B-E2D7-4F68-A0DF-30C1F6E514CB.jpeg
We are surrounded by hinchers 🤯😂

Reactions: 6

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Why would you say night to Alpaca's and not your own children 😡

I have honestly never heard her talking to any of the kids as much as she talks to the alpacas. Something seriously wrong with that.

Love the feet pics 😂 if everyone gets wise to her and she runs out of money, she can put those big flippers on only fans, she'll be able to buy a 2.2 million house in no time!
Shes got those monster munch super stompers, 😂

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
As it’s a forum for expressing opinions and not mumsnet
[/QUOI hate her but sometimes think some people will just use anything to pick something with her like the car seat incident then car wasn’t moving no one knows exactly what way his seat is yet people jumped Same as the llamas 🦙 I wouldn’t let my child alone with them but there is no law on it she posts stuff like that for reactions like this to justify she is getting so called trolled it just plays right into her hands as far as im
Concerned
As she mainly posts about her kids In between Ads then people comment about them. It doesn't have to be against the law to be concerned and co ntact SS . If noone contacted SS when they were concerned alot more kids would get hurt and abused etc

• Haha