Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delface

I always think of that episode of KUWTK where Kim looses an earring and Kourtney is like, “people are dying Kim.”

We have the largest scale conflict in Europe in decades and she’s had a day off. First thing she shares is those “fluffy boys”. Great, sure it’s a great comfort to your followers to see you’re okay when some (who potentially have Ukrainian and Russian friends or relatives) are worried about who will survive this.

Tone deaf as ever, why not share pages to support aid overseas or even the pages that are doing the rounds for people with pets about safely moving them? There’s way more she could do to direct others to support those who have fled a war. I don’t expect her to know the far end of it but using the platform you have is so important.

edit: SS has just posted about it, count down to Hinch posting in 3…2…1…
She won't post fuck all... doesn't involve a swipe up therefore she won't earn from it...she's a fud.

Reactions: 9

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
A friend’s baby crawled like that, there was a name for it I can’t remember, cos one side crawling one style and the other side another, I think they had to do a bit of work with him once he was standing and walking as legs and hips were not the same strength.
Interesting reading about it, it can be caused by underlying issues with hips or muscles but also autism 🤔

dorchygirl17

I spoke too soon. Didn't take her long did it 😬
Could that be because her huns and others were waiting to see if she'd post anything. So of course as soon as a post came on they all rushed to see what Queen Soph had to say. Then it was a blooming ad, great cash in the bank again, then an obligatory post about the current awful situation in Ukraine. Not that she'll see it as that, just another excuse for engagement. So she got the engagement with her ads just because her huns were waiting for her to post about the current situation. Makes me absolutely sick, manipulative sales technique in the extreme :mad:

Scrolling on Instagram this morning saw a post from someone I follow whose grey living room is now beige, same furniture and decorations etc but beige. Then I looked at Hinches photo and her beige stair runner. And I though gosh even her sheep are filtering their homes beige 😂😂. I find it so hilarious.

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Exactly if Putin goes into a Nato country its WW3, then there'll be no Instagram 😳
Boris has already sent British tanks etc in Ukraine. Can you imagine when Russian find out one of those hits a Russian artillery 😱
On topic Hinch is a dick. Posts about Ukraine then a poet about Lennie. Like WTF!!!

So I do child nursing. We monitor all of a child's developmental stages etc. Does Lennie not seem way more developed than a 9-month-old?
Also by that age, they are meant to be eating more solid. As some who sees children regularly for checkups, I would greatly advise her to look into this. If a child of this age turned up we would need a discussion with the parents and possibly social workers involved with an undeveloped child.

CoolMom

VIP Member
Please can someone double check for me - I think the dolls house highlight has gone?*

*So sorry if it has and has been mentioned already. I am so proper not tend busy at the moment I can't keep up!

MrsHinchBarmyArmy

So another day off whilst Jamie has a bounce with Ronnie at the trampoline park and Soph sits in the cafe section with her sunglasses on and her head buried in her phone and Ma barker sits with Lonnie.

all this soft play - trampoline park mentioning. She’s definitely going to do some sort of soft play at home. Which is totally fine but it’s the way she drips It all.
Bingo for you....looks like she stayed at the other house in weeping Al's woodshed

• Haha

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Graaahhwwwnd entrance!!! Get in the bin!!! 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick