Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RogueRey

VIP Member
Is there a downstairs toilet in that house or do visitors have to use one of the many ensuites upstairs. What she going to do , or should I say what is Fiddle and Jamie Montessori going to do when the boys need to be potty trained. That's some workout running up and down...to get it the loo or potty. No way will she use the utility to keep a potty in..

Reactions: 9

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Really made me cross when she posted about the Ukraine after her “day off” yesterday!! The Archbishops called for Prayers yesterday morning and by last night the #PrayForUkraine hashtag was trending with church leaders prayers for people to offer so no doubt she wanted to jump on yet another Grief Train trending hashtag’! It’s beyond shallow and followed by all her shameless ads and amature-dramatics, it’s obvious it was done to up her engagement prior to selling her tat.

But fear not, Russia has been “sanctioned” by the Eurovision Song Contest so no doubt Putin will be surrendering soon! I’m mean, that’s got to hurt being thrown out of the ESC hasn’t it?! 😂. Just when you thought things couldn’t get any weirder …. 🤦🏼‍♀️

After her performance today I think those of us who are religious should start offering prayers for Soph! How much is a week in The Priory? Asking for a faux cleaner ….. 😂
Oh my goodness, the bit about the Eurovision Song Contest has made me giggle so much. Mr Wize Owl just rolled his eyes at me 😂

• Haha

Thatlilone

A wee add at greyskull to show of her teschooo tat after being at hinch tend farm showing of the wws
Screenshot_20220225-111626_Instagram.jpg

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Please don't think I'm posh and living on acres here, but her garden isn't that big. How the fuck she's calling that a farm i'll never know. Its a decent garden but its about 50 acres short of calling it a farm. The cheek of her.
1.7 acre 'farm' 🤣

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
She doesn't read newspapers, or watch the news. Too busy in Soph Disney-world, tralalalala, mytendfarm, myfurbabies,mymymymememe, tralalalala. Totally oblivious to what's going on in the real world. Bet she's quickly catching up now to check what's going on. 'Jaimeeeee, Mummmmm, what's happened in Rusha, Yewcrane? Quick, need to post somethin' for the sheep' :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Love your spellings 😂😂

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I don’t expect Instagram influencers to be experts in current affairs & post about every awful thing that happens in the world, and I completely agree with others who’ve said that Hinch particularly has nothing of value to add in this situation. I do think it just sums her up to an absolute tee though that she just carries on posting ostentatious displays of wealth carefree while people are having bombs dropped on them.
Totally agree, every Instagram account I follow from A listers to fashion accounts have made reference to the war, everyone except Disney Princess wannabe Hinch🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Then I too should be reported as on a recent camping experience I was surrounded by a herd of about 30 cows with my kids I’m sorry but I just think it comes across as clutching at straws to try to prove she’s a bad mother , she’s not a good one and I think she’s an absolute lunatic but i can’t understand the need to inform the social services
I think the social services thing was about her weaning choices? From what I can gather. Which I totally agree with you on! Absolutely no need to ring social services on someone you don’t know because you don’t like their weaning choices 😳

Latala

Chatty Member
I know she loves the farm theme but tell her maw to put those fucking trotters away.
Was a wee bit sick in my mouth there 🤢
Sophie, please draw tend socks on those things or at least put a filter on them.

Looks like she’s about take down some prey 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8